Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Ah, the AMERICAN EXPERIENCE!

Here's a legitimate business offer.

Seriously. This is a real offer. In fact, you really can't turn me down, as you'll come to understand in a moment...

Here's the deal. You're going to start a business or expand the one you've got now. It doesn't really matter what you do or what you're going to do. I'll partner with you no matter what business you're in – as long as it's legal.

But I can't give you any capital – you have to come up with that on your own. I won't give you any labor – that's definitely up to you. What I will do, however, is demand you follow all sorts of rules about what products and services you can offer, how much (and how often) you pay your employees, and where and when you're allowed to operate your business. That's my role in the affair: to tell you what to do.

Now in return for my rules, I'm going to take roughly half of whatever you make in the business each year. Half seems fair, doesn't it? I think so. Of course, that's half of your profits.

You're also going to have to pay me about 12% of whatever you decide to pay your employees because you've got to cover my expenses for promulgating all of the rules about who you can employ, when, where, and how. Come on, you're my partner. It's only "fair."

Now... after you've put your hard-earned savings at risk to start this business, and after you've worked hard at it for a few decades (paying me my 50% or a bit more along the way each year), you might decide you'd like to cash out – to finally live the good life.

Whether or not this is "fair" – some people never can afford to retire – is a different argument. As your partner, I'm happy for you to sell whenever you'd like... because our agreement says, if you sell, you have to pay me an additional 20% of whatever the capitalized value of the business is at that time.

I know... I know... you put up all the original capital. You took all the risks. You put in all of the labor. That's all true. But I've done my part, too. I've collected 50% of the profits each year. And I've always come up with more rules for you to follow each year. Therefore, I deserve another, final 20% slice of the business.

Oh... and one more thing...

Even after you've sold the business and paid all of my fees... I'd recommend buying lots of life insurance. You see, even after you've been retired for years, when you die, you'll have to pay me 50% of whatever your estate is worth.

After all, I've got lots of partners and not all of them are as successful as you and your family. We don't think it's "fair" for your kids to have such a big advantage. But if you buy enough life insurance, you can finance this expense for your children.

All in all, if you're a very successful entrepreneur... if you're one of the rare, lucky, and hard-working people who can create a new company, employ lots of people, and satisfy the public... you'll end up paying me more than 75% of your income over your life. Thanks so much.

I'm sure you'll think my offer is reasonable and happily partner with me... but it doesn't really matter how you feel about it because if you ever try to stiff me – or cheat me on any of my fees or rules – I'll break down your door in the middle of the night, threaten you and your family with heavy, automatic weapons, and throw you in jail.

That's how civil society is supposed to work, right? This is Amerika, isn't it?

That's the offer Amerika gives its entrepreneurs. And the idiots in Washington wonder why there are no new jobs...

Daily Wealth.Com
    This Is Why There Are No Jobs in America
    By Porter Stansberry
    Saturday, August 21, 2010
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Ah, the AMERICAN EXPERIENCE!

If I wanted to read a mother ****ing article from Daily Wealth.com, I would go to ****ing Daily Wealth.com

Is this Daily Wealth.com? No, this seems to be Soonerfans.com.

If this idiot continues to do this, then I am going to start posting everything from trashcans like the huffington post.

What a ****ing joke.
    Last edited by Sooner_Havok; 8/30/2010 at 12:52 PM.
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Leroy Lizard's Avatar
    vCash

I don't think Sooner Havok liked your post.
    At least I'm not Jersey Sooner.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Lizard View Post
    I don't think Sooner Havok liked your post.
    That doesn't surprise me.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Didn't read the post, if I wanted to, guess where I would go? Take a guess, a wild ****ing guess?

If you said Daily Wealth.com, you get a cookie.
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I smell a Helander coming on

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Ohh!! I love cookies! Do you have macadamia nut ones? Those are my fave!
    Hey lady, how much are 2 tickets? YAAAYYY!! I can bring a friend!! YAAAAAYYYY!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

I think Sooner Havok needs the cookie along with a shot or two of Jack Daniels to calm the **** down.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerborn30 View Post
    Ohh!! I love cookies! Do you have macadamia nut ones? Those are my fave!
    Actually I do. They are the bomb *** ones from la baguette!

Oh

Just to be clear. After three years of mostly negative experience, in which I had decided to become an 2-game subscriber, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four days I can see this service is a company I don't want to patronize. There are two other services which I believe have at least equivalent mail rental without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    eState Auction House Ltd.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok View Post
    Didn't read the post, if I wanted to, guess where I would go? Take a guess, a wild ****ing guess?

If you said Daily Wealth.com, you get a cookie.
    I want my ****ing cookie.

Now.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    I think Sooner Havok needs the cookie along with a shot or two of Jack Daniels to calm the **** down.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, it's not the content that pisses me off, it is the ctrl-c ctrl-v that pisses me off.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
    I want my ****ing cookie.

Now.
    I emailed it to ya

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, it's not the content that pisses me off, it is the ctrl-c ctrl-v that pisses me off.

So it's only style you're interested in, not the substance, right? Typical.

vCash

So it's only style you're interested in, not the substance, right? Typical.
    Yup, you got me pegged

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Do ya suppose he thinks America is UNDER-taxed, and/or UNDER-regulated?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Do ya suppose he thinks America is UNDER-taxed, and/or UNDER-regulated?
    Hey ****-tard, I don't have you on ignore, so why don't you take me off and see exactly why I ****ing don't like what you posted!

And he never will......

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Hey ****-tard, I don't have you on ignore, so why don't you take me off and see exactly why I ****ing don't like what you posted!

And he never will......

I can't imagine why anyone would have you on ignore. Your eloquence, charm, wit, and conversational abilities are next to none today.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Did he mention that Barack Obama broke into my house and stole all my guns?

And my freedom?

And knocked up my neighbor?
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

I can't imagine why anyone would have you on ignore. Your eloquence, charm, wit, and conversational abilities are next to none today.
    No arguments there.

-Isaac Asimov

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

And tipped over all my trash cans?

And peed on my rug?
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.