Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 adoniijahsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Need help courting beautiful muslim girl from Palestine Jerusalem, any ideas?

Any suggestions?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Need help courting beautiful muslim girl from Palestine Jerusalem, any ideas?

Call me jaded but this sounds like a bs thread to me.Given that i would suggest a jihad party.If this actually legit then I have no idea how to help you.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

Re: Need help courting beautiful muslim girl from Palestine Jerusalem, any ideas?

Call Obama, he knows how to court the muslims.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Administrator
    vCash

Bullet. Behind her left ear. You're welcome.

vCash

Im a vendor...I met her in a convenience store where she works (her family owns it) about a month ago. We correspond on facebook, and a couple of times I have stopped by to talk to her and her sister who also works there. She says that muslims do not date, but she has also taught me about Ramadan, and the islamic culture. One thing you will never get from me is a lie.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Bullet. Behind her left ear. You're welcome.
    When Dean is right, he's right.

vCash

My co worker says he met her dad, and he is crazy as hell. I think I am enchanted by the impossibility of the whole idea though; it would never work out.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adoniijahsooner View Post
    Im a vendor...I met her in a convenience store where she works (her family owns it) about a month ago. We correspond on facebook, and a couple of times I have stopped by to talk to her and her sister who also works there. She says that muslims do not date, but she has also taught me about Ramadan, and the islamic culture. One thing you will never get from me is a lie.
    Surprise her with lunch -- take her a big juicy pork sandwich and for desert a cake that looks like Muhammad. She'll love it.

Brewmaster

vCash

Pfff. Ask her to dinner and tell her it's definitely not a date, you just want to get to know her better. If you can get a laugh with it, you're good.
    ... that's not food.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

save yourself a whole lotta time and effort and just import yourself a russian/ukrainian chick...
    There's few things in the world that can't be fixed by the liberal application of duct tape.

Those who say winning isn't everything are the people you want to play against.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Surprise her with lunch -- take her a big juicy pork sandwich and for desert a cake that looks like Muhammad. She'll love it.
    That sounds like an idea, and for dinner we can have shrimp and fried catfish sandwiches.

vCash

Give her one of these , She will be happy the rest of her life

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GKeeper316 View Post
    save yourself a whole lotta time and effort and just import yourself a russian/ukrainian chick...
    Maybe later, but now I have my sights on the Palestinian.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Give her one of these , She will be happy the rest of her life

lol!! All 15 minutes of it.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Holy ****! You're REALLY coming to the SO to get dating advice? That's like a heroin junkie going to a police station to ask where he can get a fix!

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    Holy ****! You're REALLY coming to the SO to get dating advice? That's like a heroin junkie going to a police station to ask where he can get a fix!
    Heh. That was my thought when I first saw the thread.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

Dean and I have given him the best advice so far .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Quote Originally Posted by adoniijahsooner View Post
    That sounds like an idea, and for dinner we can have shrimp and fried catfish sandwiches.
    Neither of these will pose a problem.
    Olevet Omlette Whisk Dispensor

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

by the way... there's a reason them arab dudes make their wives and daughters wear black sheets from head to toe... arab wimmins is generally smokin hotties
    There's few things in the world that can't be fixed by the liberal application of duct tape.

Those who say winning isn't everything are the people you want to play against.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Invite her to watch South Park with you.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -