Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Federal Judge Marty Feldman lifts BHO moratorium

...on deep water drilling.

Sanity prevails!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...ral-judge.html
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
    vCash

Re: Federal Judge Marty Feldman lifts BHO moratorium

What hump?
    I got a bad mustache
    a recurring rash
    and not a lot of cash.
    I spend it on my stash.
    Man it's good to be a geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    A better idea would be for posters to stop being cockgobbling dooshrockets for the sport of it.

Administrator
    vCash

Heh. That was my first thought too.

It's "eyegore..."

Do you also say "Froaderick"?

vCash

danged ol' activist judges! How dare a non-elected, life-time appointed old man in a black robe pull the plug on a fine presidential executive order.

But this time, it'll be the greenies b1tchin' and moanin' the above. Which is refreshing.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

I think most green people are pretty nuts, but I have a hard time rooting against them knowing that their heart is in the right place...
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride View Post
    I think most green people are pretty nuts, but I have a hard time rooting against them knowing that their heart is in the right place...
    Their Hearts are in the right Place. But its their Heads im concerned about
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride View Post
    I agree. Their heart is probably in the right place. What is misplaced however, is the fact that no matter how many windmills or solar panels they build, we will still need dead dinosaur juice to run our way-of-life for the foreseeable future (a/k/a the next fifty years). Great gobs of the stuff in fact.

And the fact their opposition to nuclear electrical power production is mindless and absurd. Heck, even the dumb ol' French figured it out. I bet the Frogs are up to at least 70% of their electrical production from nuke plants. And they're building new nuke facilities as I type this.

IMHO, we should be generating electricity with nuclear power, and converting the coal with which this nation is blessed into gasoline. The Nazi's were able to do that by 1944 to run their vehicles despite the fact we were bombing the ever-living crap out of them day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    I agree. Their heart is probably in the right place. What is misplaced however, is the fact that no matter how many windmills or solar panels they build, we will still need dead dinosaur juice to run our way-of-life for the foreseeable future (a/k/a the next fifty years). Great gobs of the stuff in fact.

And the fact their opposition to nuclear electrical power production is mindless and absurd. Heck, even the dumb ol' French figured it out. I bet the Frogs are up to at least 70% of their electrical production from nuke plants. And they're building new nuke facilities as I type this.

IMHO, we should be generating electricity with nuclear power, and converting the coal with which this nation is blessed into gasoline. The Nazi's were able to do that by 1944 to run their vehicles despite the fact we were bombing the ever-living crap out of them day and night.

Okies don't like the nuclear energies, Black Fox.

vCash

Obama fail, typical

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUMallen's Avatar
    vCash

Natural gas?
    Olevet Posse Bail Bondsman

"I searched through rebellion, drugs, diets, mysticism, religions, intellectualism and much more, only to begin to find that truth is basically simple - and feels good, clean and right"
    - Chick Corea

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Coal?!
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

Conservative Stuff Re: Federal Judge Marty Feldman lifts BHO moratorium

Quote Originally Posted by MclOUvin View Post
    Obama fail, typical
    If we are still in Iraq after Obama is out of office who failed Obama or Bush?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    Natural gas?
    Of course we can burn natural gas. We NEED natural gas, coal, nuclear, solar and wind. Not just solar and wind. Solar and wind alone can't get it done.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

yellowbeard

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

Could be worse...it could be raining
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

Of course we can burn natural gas. We NEED natural gas, coal, nuclear, solar and wind. Not just solar and wind. Solar and wind alone can't get it done.
    ^ This

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

yet.

as long as we keep improving the technology we have, its still progress.

we have got to get off fossil fuels... quickly.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GKeeper316 View Post
    yet.

we have got to get off fossil fuels... quickly.
    Pray tell, how exactly would air travel be possible without fossil fuels? Are you suggesting that we can somehow magically develop electric jet engines? Are you suggesting we can, within this centrury, move people and all commercial goods by road, rail and or water exclusively by electricity produced by solar and wind?

vCash

Planes catch a lot of wind why can't they be powered by the wind?