vCash

Which seed would you like to see the Thunder get?

I'd like to see us in the 7 spot. Of the high seeds we could face, Utah and Dallas are the ones I think we have the best shot of beating. Since Phoenix locked up the 6 seed, Utah's out, so that leaves Dallas. (Sorry, Grapevine. )

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Which seed would you like to see the Thunder get?

Doesn't really matter to me as long as we get Utah or Dallas in the first round. I would even rather play the Lakers than the Nuggets. Luckily the other team that gives us real problems on a regular basis (the Blazers) is a low seed, too.

But then again, if our defense doesn't get better, we're going to have a tough time beating anyone, even at home.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

vCash

Well, we can't get Utah now. If we win tonight, it's probably Denver or Dallas. Lose, and it's HELLO RAPE FACE.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

We're locked into the 8th seed now. At least the Lakers aren't as good as they have been the past couple of years, but I still can't see us winning that series. Would be lucky to win games 3 and 4.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IronHorseSooner's Avatar
    vCash

The thing is that the Lakers have been limping down the stretch (3-6), and one of those was a mauling at the hands of us. Again, it comes down to defense. This is a young team, and defense is the last thing that comes around in a player's game. Remember, with the last 3 dynasties we had in this sport (Lakers, Spurs, and Bulls), they didn't become great until their stars became great defensive players (Kobe, Duncan, Jordan, Pippen). I would expect that the off-season will address that issue, both in team focus and any player moves. That being said, wouldn't it be cool to have Eduardo back up here? He would DEFINITELY bring a rugged defensive and defensive presence to the team.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Rece Davis College Football Final 8 OCT 2011

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IronHorseSooner View Post
    The thing is that the Lakers have been limping down the stretch (3-6), and one of those was a mauling at the hands of us. Again, it comes down to defense. This is a young team, and defense is the last thing that comes around in a player's game. Remember, with the last 3 dynasties we had in this sport (Lakers, Spurs, and Bulls), they didn't become great until their stars became great defensive players (Kobe, Duncan, Jordan, Pippen). I would expect that the off-season will address that issue, both in team focus and any player moves. That being said, wouldn't it be cool to have Eduardo back up here? He would DEFINITELY bring a rugged defensive and defensive presence to the team.
    holy carp they need to find a way to make that work. he'd fit in great with the young guys.

phil spektor