SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Thunder win in Dallas

Clinch a playoff birth, Scott Brooks has to be COY, Durant has to be 1st team all NBA and top 3 in the MVP voting
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Thunder win in Dallas

PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS PLAYOFFS!!!!!!1!
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Congrats guys.

I fear with the way Dallas is playing defense these days and not defending their home court at all (except against an injured Nuggets team), they could be a candidate for a one and done once the playoffs start.

Or they could even upset the Lakers and come out of the West. Neither occurrence would surprise me.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Mavs only have a few more yrs of Dirk dominance, they better not take many early exits
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

congrats

The Rockets are my team. When not in, I will go Thunder

Sooner Benchwarmer misplacedsooner's Avatar
    vCash

i really wouldnt mind getting dallas or utah in the first round, the way things are we could finish ANYWHERE 2-8, this is the tightest ive ever seen a race.

vCash

So excited. Would love to get Utah in the first round. What's crazy to think about is that we play both Utah and Denver still, so it is plausible, unlikely, but plausible that we could still win the division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Handey
    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.