Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yacht Rocker

vCash

Most Awesome 60s Chair My crazy Facebook friend

I've debated on doing this for a while. I have one FB friend who I keep around just to see how nutty the next post will be. She's a conspiracy theorist to end all conspiracy theorists. She equally hates all members of government, so don't worry about any partisan bickering.

Basically, she's a fundamentalist Christian who is extremely anti-government, who believes that the rapture is being mis-taught, the Olympics are a big corporate plot to fleece the masses, and various other lunacies. I'm going to re-post her stuff for a while to let you check it out.

Here's the first:
    She thinks that HAARP is a government mind control plot to give a false simulation of the Rapture and introduce the coming of the Anti-Christ.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a Lie.
    Category: Religion and Philosophy
    No Pre-Tribulation “Rapture”–God’s Elect on Earth During Tribulation
    August 5, 2008 · 10 Comments
    The Scriptures do not support a “Rapture” that happens before the Tribulation starts, as millions have been taught. They do support a post-tribulation event where Christians are “caught up to meet the Lord in the air” (see post “The Pre-Tribulation Rapture–A Parachute That Will Not Open here http://immortalityroad.wordpress.com...will-not-open/ ).
    If we can see in the Scriptures the church, actively and literally living on earth during the Great Tribulation, then we will have proof positive that Christians were not “raptured” out of .... blah, blah, blah

Ok, there's a ton more, but you get the drift....
    Here's a comment after it, though
    Do you read any of what is posted? or are you just so dead set on your beliefs and your beliefs only? I have read your notes, and I have responded to my beliefs on those threads. I say... SHOW me where.... the EXACT verse that says there is going to be a "rapture" a "secret" rapture. BEFORE the tribulation... No speculation, because ... See Morethe scriptures CLEARLY state that WE, the ELECT will be in the Tribulation period, and that the Second Coming of Christ is when we will caught up in the air with him. Its all there in black, white, and red. I ♥ you ****, you are my brother. The reason I feel its imperative that the people know about this "rapture" is because The Governments are going to try to stage a fake rapture in the issuance of the anti christ. Research HAARP and The Blue Beam Project. That will give you some idea as to what we are truly dealing with here...We arent dealing with flesh n blood, but principalities, evil spirits, and who are willing to use our own technology on us to decieve the very elect.

HAARP is a facility that is lots of electrical towers that all work together to put energy into the atmosphere, and they say it can control weather patterns, cause earthquakes, and also mind control through ELF, VLF, and LF waves. HAARP will go hand in hand with The Blue Beam Project. I will post some video links that give more information about it. :o)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: My crazy Facebook friend

The government controls my mind to make me reeeeeeally like boobies.
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

A day or two ago...public schools are indoctrinating the youth to be docile servants to the evil government and further corporate motives.

vCash

and i thought having Paul Tay as my crazy friend was funny

vCash

So my Blu Ray player is part of the government mind control project in along with the DHARMA initiative?

Well, that **** is working out, I can't stop watching Lost.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

Yacht Rocker

vCash

You're just a corporate government puppet and don't even know it, yet.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

That school video is super long but it basically says that schools are doing a poor job of educating students. The twist is that instead of merely doing a poor job, they are doing a poor job on purpose because the corporate government overlords want the kids to grow up dumb in order to control them better.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    So my Blu Ray player is part of the government mind control project in along with the DHARMA initiative?

Well, that **** is working out, I can't stop watching Lost.
    You know, she'd totally agree with you. She turned her tv off last January and "hasn't looked back". This kind of reminds me of a relative I had that thought the little red dot on the tv was a camera that the government (or aliens or whatever) was using to spy on you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Last edited by tommieharris91; 3/2/2010 at 02:58 AM.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

vCash

Is this girl single?

vCash

Wild West Wench
    vCash

Thanks, Board, I feel much better about my own craziness, I ain't nearly that bad...yet.

vCash

can she be my neighbor on farmville?
    Do it for the Polar bears.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Is this girl single?
    Yes! Yes, she is. I'm not going to post a pic but suffice to say you'd probably not be interested.

There's some awesome stuff from last night but I'm on my phone, so I'll post it later.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Pics?

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

vCash

talk about the rapture always reminds me of the episode of Six Feet Under where the guys were using helium for blow-up dolls for some secks party. When they were taking them to the party, they had a fender bender and teh netting came off the back of the truck and all the naked blow up dolls escaped and started floating away. Some religious kook saw them, thought it was the rapture, and she was staring up at them and tryign to follow them, then she walked into traffic and got hit by a car.
    Whenever a boy comes you should always have something baking.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Six Feet Under ruled.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Last night was epic. I'll give you a few. First, she loves to call everybody "sheeple". Here's a video that defines it:

I made it a few minutes into it. It's pretty funny. Especially the music-of-doom.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Hemp House. Not a bad idea actually. Except that the reason to do it is not to be environmentally friendly, it's to stop the government from taxing us for carbon emissions.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

This one is super long, I could only make it 5 minutes or so. Good luck if you make it further. This is the New World Order super-video of conspiracy. Here's what she wrote:

Major TRUTH arsenal for your collection for all you truthers out there. ♥
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=56219822

An excellent overall explanation of the "New World Order" agenda by - Max Igan A -Must See- and video addition for your truth arsenal.. The Calling 1 of 2 by Drew.