Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Chargers release Tomlinson

just announced on NFL Live.
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

vCash

Re: Chargers release Tomlinson

Figured that would be the case. Chargers have gone to more of a passing attack anyway. Plus LDT is past his prime. He can still be effective if placed in the right system with a solid O-Line, but he is not the TD machine he was a few years back. Wish him the best where ever he winds up playing next.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

even Stevie Wonder saw this one coming.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Let's see how he acts about it. If he's not able to see that he's not the same player that he was a few years ago, then he's going to run his mouth, compounding the problem. If he does see that he's not that player, and works to get back as close to that player as he can, then he's all good.

I've just gotten a bad vibe from him lately... (Sorry, friend of mine's a huge Bolts fan, so I follow them now, too...)

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

Mike's a bad influence on you.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

it does look like he is a shell of himself. but, it could have just been a bad year. i don't know, he was too damn good for me to think that he doesn't have ANYTHING left.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    The only question I have concerning [Griffin] and Griner is who has the bigger dick?

vCash

imo, the bigger news is that Brian Westbrooke is available.

vCash

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

vCash

Hard to argue with the decision over Minnesota. Get to live/play in NY and IMO the Jets have a better O-Line to block for him. We all saw the Vikings O-Line underachieve and struggle to deal with 7-8 guys in the box, and as a result AD was often facing tacklers 1 to 2 yds behind the LOS.