Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

OU Men's Basketball...

...is currently (as per ESPN.com) sitting at .500 - 13 and 13.

Do we finish there?

I say "no."

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

Re: OU Men's Basketball...

I say we do. Yes, we're gonna get prison-raped in Lawrence and Austin, but we have A&M and Baylor at home. Aggie is VERY winnable, and Baylor isn't nearly as hot sh*t as they were at the beginning of the conference season. I know I'm supposed to give up on this team, but I'm not going to.
    "If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor" - Lupe Fiasco

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Do we get to host any CBI games?

vCash

But most likely...no.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

I dont think we will
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Sooner All-World
    vCash

some really **** poor fans here. Go root for another team.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oumartin View Post
    No.

vCash

We've had disappointing Seasons before.

Our expectations to have a better Team than Kelvin had every year might not happen with Jeff. Being the guy that replaces a guy that really took OU to the next level isn't a piece of cake.

I like Jeff...but he might be better off moving on. I say that for him more than I do for OU. If fans are patient...I think he'll get things on track for many seasons to come.

Those that can't wait need to STFU.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oumartin View Post
    I don't understand this - shoud we be happy? It seems most people that post on here are still rooting for this team and wanting them to win, just being realistic, it's been a horrible year so far, and there's really no way we win in Lawrence, not much of a chance at texas, and baylor and A&M at home, very losable games, that's all it seems people are saying - including me, but I'll be watching and cheering for them in all the rest of their games, I'm just not expecting much.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SteelClip49's Avatar
    vCash

I am not happy with this team but I am a big fan of Capel and his leadership. There have been some bumps and bruises. Capel is the man for the job. This is his 4th season and has already made 2 NCAA Tournaments. There will be better days. There is still hope for this season. Who knows....maybe OU will pull a UGA from 2 years ago and make the Dance with a losing record by winning the XII Tourney
    Land Thieves Legend

Sooner All-World
    vCash

I haven't been around cuz of board nazi's but I would browse this forum during some games and there are hardly ever even game threads and as the season continues to go south there are even fewer game threads. I'm guessing it's because all of you are going to the games(Even the away games)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You haven't been around 'cause you're a d*ucher. Don't go blaming the board for your inability to keep up, both in smack talk, and with the rules of a conventional society in which you aren't the Grand Poobah. If you don't like "the board Nazi's," then leave again. It's not like you'll be missed. It's not like you contribute anything.

I, personally, speaking for no others, am a fan of the OU men's basketball TEAM. When's the last time you saw a TEAM take that court?

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by the_ouskull View Post
    You haven't been around 'cause you're a d*ucher. Don't go blaming the board for your inability to keep up, both in smack talk, and with the rules of a conventional society in which you aren't the Grand Poobah. If you don't like "the board Nazi's," then leave again. It's not like you'll be missed. It's not like you contribute anything.

I, personally, speaking for no others, am a fan of the OU men's basketball TEAM. When's the last time you saw a TEAM take that court?

the_ouskull
    this.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonervegas's Avatar
    vCash

Man we are more vicious on the bball board than we are in football. There may be only 8,000-10,000 of us.....but we will flat out cut you over OU basketball. (If you say something we don't like)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by the_ouskull View Post
    I say "no."
    Quote Originally Posted by eielson
    But most likely...no.
    Quote Originally Posted by colly
    I dont think we will
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    I'll look down and whisper "No."
    Yes, even Rorschach.

vCash

Good thing we've got a d-bag like martin to show us what a real fan is. His previous appearance on this board mostly consisted of showing up after a(nother) 2nd round loss in the KS days just to spout off about what a horrible coach Kelvin was.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Oh my God, my wife just dropped a Watchmen reference in a sports thread. I love you so much, honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.