Thread: Thunders

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

Thunders

a bright spot on an otherwise bleak Oklahoma sports landscape.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWingSooner
    I have the worst temper ever. You don't want to be around me when I explode. People found this out in Elementary and middle school so by the time I was in high school no one wanted to **** me off.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Thunders

great game last night longest nba winning streak 8 games

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IronHorseSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I wonder if we can catch the Jazz and the Nuggets. It is absolutely scary that this team is that good, and with their youth, they are going to be good for a long time.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Rece Davis College Football Final 8 OCT 2011

SoonerFans.com Elite Member boomersooner28's Avatar
    vCash

That was a heckuva game last night. Fun to watch. The Thunder got a great effort from the Knicks, which have been playing better and have a hop in their step after acquiring McGrady and Sir Shoots Alot (Eddie House). The Thunder are so damn fun to watch because they give max effort at all times. Especially defensively. Thats what makes them so tough and annoying for opponents. This team has lost some games and will lose some more, but they will NEVER get blown out. They are in every game because of their effort.