Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought a House

vCash

Bought a House

I signed for a house in Vicksburg today. Final closing is on Friday. It's the place that I wanted and the entire process has been fast and amazingly painless.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Re: Bought a House

This should be good...
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

vCash

Vicksburg, what?

it seems like i've been missing something with you for a while now

what the heck is going on?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Good job man. Glad to hear it went as expected. I'll have to make a visit someday so you can toss me out that door to nowhere when I get too drunk and obnoxious.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifax Autumn View Post
    Good job man. Glad to hear it went as expected. I'll have to make a visit someday so you can toss me out that door to nowhere when I get too drunk and obnoxious.
    I asked about that door. There used to be a balcony there. Oddly, the outside door that leads to the back apartment area (I'll explain later) has this awning over it with a big metal spike on top. I didn't ask about the spike, but I thought if I moved the spike under the suicide door I could make it doubly effective. Like, in case someone survived the fall they'd be impaled by the giant spike.

vCash

Wheres the Pics Bro ?
    We gonna have to have a drunken house warming.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Wheres the Pics Bro ?
    We gonna have to have a drunken house warming.
    I'll post some in a bit and give a full rundown of everything and description of the place.

And that would be f'in awesome.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

so be sure and put a sign over the door in neon so you dont get drunk off of zimas and fall out of it
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I asked about that door. There used to be a balcony there. Oddly, the outside door that leads to the back apartment area (I'll explain later) has this awning over it with a big metal spike on top. I didn't ask about the spike, but I thought if I moved the spike under the suicide door I could make it doubly effective. Like, in case someone survived the fall they'd be impaled by the giant spike.
    Lightning rod?

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Great South Park episode on Comedy Central right now, FYI. Now back to the thread...
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

As in Vicksburg, MS? Are you across from the confederate cemetary?
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

so your parents bought you a house there?

or did they get confused when you told them you'd been in college for 8 years and think you're a doctor?
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

In Mississippi a spike outside the house is a sign that you are Ghey Friendly.

In Austin...it's a rainbow.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 1890MilesToNorman's Avatar
    vCash

Why don't we jes call that the Austin Box door? He like's to pee from above.

Congrats SicEm, nice looking place.
    God, how I hate the 21st century.

OleVet Posse - dung slinger
    Free Booze and Spam . What else could a Man want?

vCash

Congrats SicEm!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Congrats on becoming a home owner. Hope you got your $8k from Obama so we can tease you about it

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Congrats.

Vicksburg NMP was the first fo-realz Silver Woah battlefield I ever toured. It is a very cool place, particulalrly given it was a great Federal victory that essentially split the Cornfederacy in two and cut-off texass beef from the starving johnnies in the eastern CS armies. And on the 4th of July 1864 to boot! The same day the Rebs get repulsed at G'burg. Yessir, Vickburg's fall was the beginning of the end for the Secesh, and that place is therefore holy ground. And it involved a surrender, as opposed to a knock-down drag-out assault on the town. Ol' Sam Grant really pulled a rabbit out of his hat on that one. Mainly because CS Gen'l Pemberton was a wussy.

But enjoy your new digs. srsly.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    Congrats.

Vicksburg NMP was the first fo-realz Silver Woah battlefield I ever toured. It is a very cool place, particulalrly given it was a great Federal victory that essentially split the Cornfederacy in two and cut-off texass beef from the starving johnnies in the eastern CS armies. And on the 4th of July 1864 to boot! The same day the Rebs get repulsed at G'burg. Yessir, Vickburg's fall was the beginning of the end for the Secesh, and that place is therefore holy ground. And it involved a surrender, as opposed to a knock-down drag-out assault on the town. Ol' Sam Grant really pulled a rabbit out of his hat on that one. Mainly because CS Gen'l Pemberton was a wussy.

But enjoy your new digs. srsly.
    The house next door to us is where Teddy Roosevelt stayed when he announced his candidacy for re-election in Vicksburg. I detest TDR, but I understand you're something of a fan...

vCash

Detesting the dead is probably a sign.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    The house next door to us is where Teddy Roosevelt stayed when he announced his candidacy for re-election in Vicksburg. I detest TDR, but I understand you're something of a fan...
    I am a TR fan. He's on Mt Rushmore where he belongs as one of our greatest. That Jefferson guy though, well, let's just say they oughtta blast him off and replace him with Ronaldus Maximus, the Destroyer of Soviets and Master of Good Government.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes