Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: so i walk into kmart here in abilene this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    Yes. Colt twice failed to lead his team to a TD despite stellar field position, and his 2/2 passing yielded a staggering 9 yards. Clearly, he had the Bama D right where they wanted him.
    Ummm Colt was only in for 5 plays and he was hurt on 1st or 2nd down so I wouldn't say he failed twice.

Tide fans need to just accept their good fortune, give thanks for their 299th national title and move on.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I was gonna say the same thing....

$2.50 is a bit high for a rag you're just gonna use to wipe the oil off your dipstick with when you change oil on the car.
    but its just the right price for a catch rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Jello Biafra's Avatar
    vCash

Seriously? Seriously? I must have missed the announcement that we were playing touch football.

It was a clean hit.

**** happens.

Get over it.

btw, I don't recall Sergio Kindle pulling up on any of his sacks.
    hey thats where i draw the line bucko...sergio kindle is the cats azzz there you. he did absolutely nothing wrong. he is so pationate for texas he jumps up flailing his arms EVERY single time he makes a tackle. thats love for the game. he does nothing malicious in his tackles. i know what you're thinking. those two facemasks he had....pfffft. he was just playing hard and accidentally grabbed it but promptly released...your lineman went head first into a potential first round draft picks throwing arm. he knew this could possibly ruin the game and his career and did it anyway. shame shame.
    Ole Vet Posse SGT-AT-ARMS.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner59's Avatar
    vCash

Is Jello serious? I don't have my sarcasm meter turned up, so I can't tell. But a regular hit on a ball-carrier (and not a hard hit) is far from classless.
    "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing." - Vince Lombardi

Olevet Posse Member and OVJ-aholic

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    $2.50 is a bit high for a rag you're just gonna use to wipe the oil off your dipstick

really? oil? you might want to get that checked. o wait. you mean a REAL dipstick lol ok nevermind. nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Ummm Colt was only in for 5 plays and he was hurt on 1st or 2nd down so I wouldn't say he failed twice.
    My bad. Of course, the corollary is that there is no proof that McCoy would have done any better than Gilbert, particularly given that the defensive game plan was designed to stop McCoy.

Tide fans need to just accept their good fortune, give thanks for their 299th national title and move on.
    And Texas fans need to accept their bad fortune and stop whining, Oh, and it's 13 titles, thank you very much.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner59 View Post
    Is Jello serious? I don't have my sarcasm meter turned up, so I can't tell. But a regular hit on a ball-carrier (and not a hard hit) is far from classless.

roflamo....screw it i cant even do it with a straight face at all....

bevo got the good screwing they have needed for a few years now. the only thing missing was the cigarette.

for all you shiite bags talking trash to me 365 days ago, sucka fat babies member...see ya in dallas in 10

vCash

And Texas fans need to accept their bad fortune and stop whining, Oh, and it's 13 titles, thank you very much.
    fugg them. its in their DNA. they'll never stop.

oh, and we are now counting national titles at 16....so get some.

from soonersports.com

Various organizations have named National Champions in college football since 1869. Utilizing the selectors as recognized by the NCAA, Oklahoma has been recognized for 16 different seasons: 2003, 2000, 1986, 1985, 1980, 1978, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1967, 1956, 1955, 1953, 1950 and 1949

good enough for OU good nuff for me.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 meoveryouxinfinity's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jello Biafra View Post
    fugg them. its in their DNA. they'll never stop.

oh, and we are now counting national titles at 16....so get some.

from soonersports.com

Various organizations have named National Champions in college football since 1869. Utilizing the selectors as recognized by the NCAA, Oklahoma has been recognized for 16 different seasons: 2003, 2000, 1986, 1985, 1980, 1978, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1967, 1956, 1955, 1953, 1950 and 1949

good enough for OU good nuff for me.
    2003 national champs!!! that was an amazing night of sooner magic ladies and gents!
    Not my chair not my problem thats what i say

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by meoveryouxinfinity View Post
    2003 national champs!!! that was an amazing night of sooner magic ladies and gents!
    lol berryman said so...ill take it...and we were only 4 incomplete passes in a row from stepping on LSUs neck

pssst who tha crap is berryman?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooner59 View Post
    my sarcasm meter is spiking...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerLB's Avatar
    vCash

Photo of said shirt desperately needed for the fark board!
    I'm no rocket surgeon, but . . . I am a member of the OLEVET POSSE!

"I'm too busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops." - StoopTroup

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

All I can say To any whinig crying Orange Cow fan is BOO HOO.In one game you got a tiny taste of what OU had to endure this entire seaon.It would have been more complete if Shipley had missed the game and at least three starting o-lineman.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I saw a big rack of txass NC apparel at Wal-Mart in Irving last night & expect they've been drastically marked down today. I may have to go back as I could use some rags to wash my car with.

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Again with the "if onlys". If we aren't brain dead for the first five minutes, maybe Texas doesn't score those first two FGs. Maybe if we don't lose Hightower and Damien Square early in the season, our pass rush is much stronger, and McCoy spends the evening wishing he could just go back and play against Nebrasks some more. Maybe if Ingram doesn't have a slightly sprained foot, and he rushes for 200 yards and four TDs. Maybe McCoy lofts that last past against Nebraska just a little higher, and Texas loses that game. We can do this all day, but it won't change anything.

And if he doesn't have to protect his ribs, maybe he's better able to elude the rush and get rid of the ball. And did you notice how he kept getting up? And how many hits did it take for McCoy to leave the game?

Show me one championship team that doesn't need some good luck here and there.
    I'm happy to see UT lose.

I'm not happy to see Colt hurt.

... an injury-free season is luck. A bad call going your way is luck. The all-time winningest QB going down with a sprained shoulder is more than just luck... it's a gift from God. Nobody, not one person can guarantee a Tejas victory with Colt all game, but you saw it didn't look pretty until that pop Marcell laid on Colt's shoulder. Clean hit, just a tough break for McCoy.

Hell, I'd love to have Matt Leinart get arrested before the 2005 Orange Bowl or Tim Tebow get stuck at the airport after a routine circumcision the day of last year's BCS Title game. Pretending a green freshman is the same thing as McCoy is silly. Then again, Bama haters pretending McElroy is as bad as he looked is silly too. All around just a weird night and Bama took the cake. Congrats.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

That was a great bit of fishing.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner59's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GKeeper316 View Post
    my sarcasm meter is spiking...
    I figured as much. I was in the car reading it on my phone and about to get out at Wal-Mart, so I didn't see everything that he posted.
    "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing." - Vince Lombardi

Olevet Posse Member and OVJ-aholic

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerfan88's Avatar
    vCash

I'm surprised they are even being displayed. A lot of the pre-printed OU 2004 Champions apparel was given to veteran's organizations. I helped distribute them to those living in the local VA domiciliary.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerMom2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jello Biafra View Post
    im just saying...

the far better team for 3 and a half hours last night was gimped by a horribly brutal and classless attack on a star player. THATS why you guys won. if colt would have been in, you defenders would have been on their backs more than your cheerleaders.
    You need to go back and watch the hit on McCoy -- there was nothing brutal or classless about the hit. It is football. You want to talk classless -- how about the hit that the Texas defender gave on Sam Bradford driving him into the ground requiring surgery or the Texas chop blogging trying to take out defensive linemen.

Guess I missed the touchdown that McCoy scored after Alabama messed up on the fake field goal and Texas settled for a field goal.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.