Sooner Starter
    vCash

staying or going?

Beal, Murray, or Lewis. Did I miss anything???? Predictions. Sorry if posted already.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 gaylordfan1's Avatar
    vCash

Re: staying or going?

I think they all stay. Beal will def stay.
    People say you will regret your tattoos when you get old and wrinkly, but will that be your #1 regret when they are changing your diaper in a nursing home?

*POSSE, ENOUGH SAID!*

Awesoministrator

vCash

Broyles, Taylor, Franks and Lewis all said before the bowl game that they are staying.

Beal could make the jump - let's hope he doesn't. He won't test well in the combine.

Murray would be making a mistake by leaving, but I'm hearing more and more that it may happen.

Carter is a weird one - nowhere near ready, but sounds like he's at least considering it.

JR Bryant redshirted this year to come back in 2010, but has decided to enter the draft.
    Last edited by Rhino; 1/5/2010 at 10:39 AM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Bryant has the measurables but doesn't the fact that he hasn't had much field time hurt his chances of even making a team. I know that it's not likely he'll play much next year w/whats coming back but that just doesn't seem to make sense
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Broyles, Taylor, Franks and Lewis all said before the bowl game that they are staying.

Beal could make the jump - let's hope he doesn't. He won't test well in the combine.

Murray would be making a mistake by leaving, but I'm hearing more and more that it may happen.

Carter is a weird one - nowhere near ready, but sounds like he's at least considering it.

JR Bryant redshirted this year to come back in 2010, but has decided to enter the draft.
    I'd bet money on DeMarco going this year. He could raise his stock by coming back, but something tells me... this year. Let's hope he succeeds if he does and that our young guys make the most of the opportunity.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Beal's aunt told me 3 weeks ago he was leaving. I guess that could change.

Regardless of public comments, I think Murray and Lewis are leaving.

vCash

Dom just declared for the NFL.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OK2U's Avatar
    vCash

The Bradford/Gresham effect begins..
    win

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

If you're leaving, get it out of the way, guys. We need to get competition going ASAP. A position suddenly up for grabs with a whole off-season to prepare for it tends to really bring out the best in some guys (Sam Bradford, Dom Franks, etc.).
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

vCash

It looked like to me that when Calhoun played he looked really good. That was late in games but I'm excited to see what he can do so if Murray goes I think we'll have some nice talent and pretty good competition at RB.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." ~ Confucius

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

His fumbles worry me. I know the one against OSU would have been overturned, but still. I can't wait for Jonathan Miller to get well... he was exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

I don't even remember Carter playing much this year...I know he was injured for a while. Remind me again how he fared this year?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jonclarkx View Post
    I don't even remember Carter playing much this year...I know he was injured for a while. Remind me again how he fared this year?
    He started every game this season, was outstanding. Bunch of picks, maybe 100 tackles.

vCash

I hear everyone's leaving. Everyone. Even Stoops. He hopes to go in the late rounds as a DB, and work his way into a starting spot. Even if it has been a while since he played in college, he figures his work ethic and ball hawking ability should be enough to crack a lineup.