Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 adoniijahsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Boomer Sooner! Scorched Earth!!!

To be honest this is the best scenario for the end of the season. We need a beat down next week @ the hands of OSU, and follow that up with a stinker of a bowl game to complete the mission. Why? Because a glimmer of hope, an ounce of promise heading into next year will only cement the excuses we have been giving ourselves the entire year, that it is only the injuries that are causing this ineptitude.

The infection is much deeper than that, because the wounds stink of death, and amputation is the only logical answer. I have no idea what the real issues are, but a couple of more embarrassing losses just might humble Stoops enough to make changes to his entire regime.

A big win saturday, and a victory over a equally tormented USC in the sun bowl will only make things worse for the Program. Just like a good soldier, my TEAM comes before anyone else; before Stoops, Kevin Wilson, BV, and Landry Jones, and if it takes sacrificing these guys in the last 2 games in order for us to rebuild the Sooner Country count me in.

vCash

Re: Scorched Earth!!!

i cheer for oklahoma to win games.
    i like turtles.

vCash

Me thinks you need to step back from the crack pipe
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

No way I'm doing anything like that. Give up your tickets. Send someone who'll cheer for OUr Team.

That's sucks bevo balls and sounds pretty aggie.

vCash

I've been thinking much the same thing as the OP. Ending the season with a modicum of success will only enable us to justify not changing anything before next season.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colinreturn View Post
    i cheer for oklahoma to win games.
    It will hurt me more than it does them, but it's for the better.

vCash

Stupidest **** I've ever heard.

vCash

AGGIE DEATH!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    No way I'm doing anything like that. Give up your tickets. Send someone who'll cheer for OUr Team.

That's sucks bevo balls and sounds pretty aggie.
    Well, yesterday we sucked raider balls.

vCash

Stupidest **** I've ever heard.
    Yeah right, you've been here a while. You've heard dumber things.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

So stooptroup, you really want things to remain the same? Let's take this season out of the equation, you want things to be the same way they have been in our last 5 BCS bowl game? There is a problem Stoop, and no one can put their finger on it.

vCash

ST knows things are messed up, he just can't stand to see his namesake roughed up by us commoners.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

They gave up yesterday, coach Wilson said the players don't listen anyway, Broyles said "it's a long season man." I take serious issues with that. I played on a High School team that went 0-10, and we still played hard every down!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adoniijahsooner View Post
    They gave up yesterday, coach Wilson said the players don't listen anyway, Broyles said "it's a long season man." I take serious issues with that. I played on a High School team that went 0-10, and we still played hard every down!!
    Al Bundy ? Is that really You ?

Not sayin Things aint broke
    Just sayin I dont want the Sooners to lose anymore
    Big Dif.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 btk108's Avatar
    vCash

Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Not sayin Things aint broke
    Just sayin I dont want the Sooners to lose anymore
    Big Dif.
    What I'm saying is that if we don't fix things you can expect to see those losses becoming more and more common. As stubborn as Bob is, if we end the year in a good way you know he won't change anything, and if we don't make some changes I don't see next season being much different than this one.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

There is no way anyone who was sitting in the stands in Norman while Bob dropped one to aggie 16-13 that anyone in their right mind would root for aggie to beat us this weekend.

Losing a Road Game or even most of them...I can take that. Losing one at Home. I'll never accept that.

Anyone who thinks losing a game or any game for that matter...will make things better....is seriously in need of taking some time off from anything Sooner. Maybe show up with some aggie gear at the Tailgate too. We'll post them on the website.

vCash

There is no way anyone who was sitting in the stands in Norman while Bob dropped one to aggie 16-13 that anyone in their right mind would root for aggie to beat us this weekend.

Losing a Road Game or even most of them...I can take that. Losing one at Home. I'll never accept that.

Anyone who thinks losing a game or any game for that matter...will make things better....is seriously in need of taking some time off from anything Sooner. Maybe show up with some aggie gear at the Tailgate too. We'll post them on the website.

LOL, if they're not the same kind of fan you are they need to show up in aggie gear. Come on ST, that's rich.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    What I'm saying is that if we don't fix things you can expect to see those losses becoming more and more common. As stubborn as Bob is, if we end the year in a good way you know he won't change anything, and if we don't make some changes I don't see next season being much different than this one.
    I don't think the results from the final 2 games will sway Bob's opinion of this year - that is set in stone (I admit, I might be naive on this). Regardless, I can't route against OU anytime they hit the field - just not wired that way.

vCash

Sometimes you have to get worse before you can get better boys, that's all I'm saying.

Olevet Posse Pistolero