Thread: KC/ an LAS

vCash

KC/ an LAS

Yall Know Ive had fun with ya
    we've all had fun dikin with Rus
    But a DEAD SOLDIER thread is not the ****in place

Both of you have shown yer azz to the world
    so **** off dip ****s !

I negged ya both and KC negged me back sayin :" why cant I make a joke about Rus " ?

It anit who . Its where
    Ya dip ****
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: KC/ an LAS

Hey KC , Ya know what?
    LAS sent me a Green cause he Knew that wasnt right
    You on the other hand have went over the edge

And you used to be cool
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

oops wrong thread

step AWAY from the neghammer. it may force you to get a life
    Last edited by starclassic tama; 11/6/2009 at 03:07 AM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Uhm...I don't know how I got lumped into this thread at all.
    1. First off, you never negged me. Let's get that straight right now. I have no negs from you at all.
    2. Secondly I green spekked and said I was praying for your friend and that I hoped he was okay. I most certainly didn't "feel bad because I knew 'it' wasn't right," because I never engaged in any "joking" or even any real dialogue in the Fort Hood thread. In fact...
    3. ... my ONLY post in the ENTIRE Fort Hood thread was this one:
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...&postcount=115
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner View Post
    way to miss the point
    which was a direct response to this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by jlew1818 View Post
    well actually I'd say the method they used on 911 was a pretty big deal

only the biggest tragedy on American soil
    and had nothing to do with you, Ft Hood, dead soldiers or any of that stuff.

One post in the entire thread.

Yet you somehow get mad at me and then start a Smack Central thread about how I did a bunch of stuff that I totally didn't do...

...either you need to calm down, sit down and re-read the Ft. Hood thread or you need to put the OVJ down for the night and sleep it off.

For starting this thread and somehow getting mad at me over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...I only have to say to you: **** off dip****.

For your friend who you've lost contact with and are worried about, and for the soldiers at Ft Hood who were killed, injured and threatened today I only have to restate what I did in this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=4

and this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=12

I'll pray for all of you guys and I hope that your friend turns up unscathed and merely nursing a nice hangover from having drinks with his fellow soldiers last night.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner View Post
    Uhm...I don't know how I got lumped into this thread at all.
    1. First off, you never negged me. Let's get that straight right now. I have no negs from you at all.
    2. Secondly I green spekked and said I was praying for your friend and that I hoped he was okay. I most certainly didn't "feel bad because I knew 'it' wasn't right," because I never engaged in any "joking" or even any real dialogue in the Fort Hood thread. In fact...
    3. ... my ONLY post in the ENTIRE Fort Hood thread was this one:
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...&postcount=115

which was a direct response to this post:

and had nothing to do with you, Ft Hood, dead soldiers or any of that stuff.

One post in the entire thread.

Yet you somehow get mad at me and then start a Smack Central thread about how I did a bunch of stuff that I totally didn't do...

...either you need to calm down, sit down and re-read the Ft. Hood thread or you need to put the OVJ down for the night and sleep it off.

For starting this thread and somehow getting mad at me over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...I only have to say to you: **** off dip****.

For your friend who you've lost contact with and are worried about, and for the soldiers at Ft Hood who were killed, injured and threatened today I only have to restate what I did in this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=4

and this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=12

I'll pray for all of you guys and I hope that your friend turns up unscathed and merely nursing a nice hangover from having drinks with his fellow soldiers last night.
    I said somewhere it Wasnt YOU LAS
    MY Bad
    It were JM talking his funnin against Rus
    Him and KC
    again I apologize

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

It's all good, Vet. You were dealin' with some ****.

I'm just glad it all came out okay and your friend is safe.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

That thread turned into a dooshtastic retard fight of epic proportions with both sides showing their *** more than a donkey with a doorknob for a brain.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    And you used to be cool
    When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifax Autumn View Post
    That thread turned into a dooshtastic retard fight of epic proportions with both sides showing their *** more than a donkey with a doorknob for a brain.
    Heh, it's funny that KC tags himself as an intellectual elitest then posts stuff like these 'speks I received:

Quote Originally Posted by KC//MORON
    I get paid to use my brain, not fumble with my fingers all day.

Man, that whole in the wall t-shirt shop must be booming with business. I bet it practically runs itself while you surf SF all day.
    Don't forget the road scholar remark & then didn't get the joke I made when I replaced "meet" with "meat".

He comes up with this lamo for that:

Quote Originally Posted by KC//DUH
    That's cause I had to go meat your wife. Get it? Meat instead of meet?

Woo Hoo! Sick burn on you, sugar tits!

I wonder if he's ever touched a real live vagina? I know having to resort to bringing up personal things like my t-shirt shop or my wife is a sign of desperation and pretty low stuff but dooshbags do as dooshbags are, I guess.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.

11/6/2009 04:55 PM SoonerBorn68 You exercise your lack of intellegence every time you post pickleboy/road scholar.

Keep talking out of your cornhole, fumble fingers.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by KC//CRIMSON View Post
    11/6/2009 04:55 PM SoonerBorn68 You exercise your lack of intellegence every time you post pickleboy/road scholar.

Keep talking out of your cornhole, fumble fingers.
    That's cool, I've never considered myself a roads scholar. However, since you thought it was cool to mention my wife in a "slam" I wonder if it would be acceptable to call you a c0ckbite or maybe I'd like to f*ck you in a prison kind of way...

You nellie POS...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn68 View Post
    That's cool, I've never considered myself a roads scholar. However, since you thought it was cool to mention my wife in a "slam" I wonder if it would be acceptable to call you a c0ckbite or maybe I'd like to f*ck you in a prison kind of way...

You nellie POS...
    and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a meltdown.

Really? You hide behind your computer and talk **** about my wife? Who's got the issues? Who's the real pussie here? Meltdown? That's epic stuff. Calling you a c0ckbite nothing. You've got nothing but an IP address and basic knowledge of a computer. Thank God people like you are anonymous because it's really hard to think that people of such a low level exist.

Really? You hide behind your computer and talk **** about my wife? Who's got the issues? Who's the real pussie here? Meltdown? That's epic stuff. Calling you a c0ckbite nothing. You've got nothing but an IP address and basic knowledge of a computer. Thank God people like you are anonymous because it's really hard to think that people of such a low level exist.

I haven't seen a good meltdown like this since.....

Don't flatter yourself KoCk//ROACH.

You're an internet coward. I'm not afraid to say and or post things about myself but you are very careful not to give out any personal details. I think it's funny you think you're all that but still a nellie about your details.

I stand by my statement you single handedly ruined SF.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah **** KC//cocknuts. There's some dooshbags on this site but, pencil neck takes it a wee bit personal. Must be making up for something.

I think he's an American Nope.

You're an internet coward. I'm not afraid to say and or post things about myself but you are very careful not to give out any personal details. I think it's funny you think you're all that but still a nellie about your details.

I stand by my statement you single handedly ruined SF.
    Glenn Beck himself doesn't cry this much.