Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 adoniijahsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Soonersports.com is showing the exhibition game for free on the web tonight.

Here is the link it begins at 7. Good time to catch the guys and see how they play together.

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m...110209aac.html

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner518's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Soonersports.com is showing the exhibition game for free on the web tonight.

"The media you have selected is currently unavailable"

well it was a good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by bri
    NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

vCash

Re: Soonersports.com is showing the exhibition game for free on the web tonight.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone watch this? We didn't get a chance to and I would love to hear a recap.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Taxman71's Avatar
    vCash

Warning: only there for the first half.

Capel is definitely trying to give the newcomers as much PT as possible since they will play a big role this season.

WW did what you expect, leading scorer, took twice as many shots as anyone else and is ready to take this team over.

Tiny Gallon looked strong inside and should get a little quicker as he drops more weight and gets more PT.

TMG is thick, looks like an east coast PG. Tried to force some things and had a few too many turnovers, but should adjust.

Nice surprises from Pledger and Fitzgerald. Fitz got to the rim alot, but will need to work on finishing the play at the rim. Nice upside to both.

vCash

I was really impressed with the team last night. In the first half you can tell they were getting use to playing with each other, but in the second half they exploded.

All of the young guys are really talented, and the potential to be an explosive offensive team is there, but the defense had alot of breakdown last night.

There are alot of 3-point shooters on this team and gallon and Fitz down low will be hard to defend. I was surprised by Pledger and Fitz, those guys can play.

The team has the "potential" to be better overall than last year if they gel, and gallon remembers that he is a low post player.

vCash

even with the quality of play, they looked like they were executing? Capel said in an interview that he wanted D to be better. How did guys look on that end?

vCash

Alot of breakdowns and too may second chances for BC, basically guys being out of place.

vCash

That will get better with time, I think. Capel's usually pretty good at coaching up the kids on where to be.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Taxman71's Avatar
    vCash

Also noted that Willie's jersey read "Warren III" last night. Don't remember that being there last year.