Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Health care debate.....

Well let's see the Republicans want to block everything that could possibly reduce healthcare costs. They help Baucus, one of the biggest healthcare industy whores write a craptastic bill and then run and hide. There is some mighty fine leadership!!!

The Democrats hell they are not any better they got themselves conservitive, liberal and just plain wimpy members of Congress. We need to fix the healthcare in the U.S. it is a fact we spend 2 trillion dollars on healthcare all the while the CEO's of companies that provide our healthcare are making a Billion dollar comp packages the lower and middle class is gettin screwed.

These companies could lower cost by not paying so much for the CEO's. A government option as I see it would have lower healthcare cost and these companies are scared of that because they would not have a monopoly over peoples lives.

When I got out of the military I did not have healthcare. I moved back to Oklahoma briefly before I got a job with healthcare and while in OKC I was sick. I went to a clinic that took people that did not have health insurance. I think I paid $55.00 to see the doc and get better. Unfourtunately I have not seen those clinics around the U.S. in great numbers and if I needed surgery or something I woulda been screwed.

Now, when I first got out of the military I was in Cali and went to a doctor that was Mormon and believed in helping people he actually would barter and trade for discount medical care. He would also give out sample prescription meds if you didn't have insurance. He was the exception to the rule.

I personally have health insurance now through my employer. I go with Kaiser because they are non-profit cheaper and they gave me a $100.00 check the other day because they made a profit!! I pay $240.00 a month for my medical care.

Anyway, I got this to say Republicans (conservitives) you guys suck! Democrats (libs and the wishy washy wimps) You guys suck!! For christ sake can't we realize that we need to get people healthcare that noone without insurance can afford a $500.00 aspirin and that if more people were insured cost would go down. I am not for the Gov't running healthcare hell the VA almost killed my dad. No, I am for making these companies run like Kaiser. I would also point out that these companies deny doctor recommended procedures because they cost. That is wrong!!!

That is all!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Octavian's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Health care debate.....

The Republican Party is absolutely irrelevant.

The Democrats posses the Senate and the House of Representatives -- both by overwhelming majorities. Not to mention the White House.

The vast majority of the fourth estate is firmly behind the leaders and the agenda of the Democratic Party. Most of the television stations are little more than an extension of the DNC.

If this health care fiasco doesn't pass, blame your neighbors....because they're the ones who are terrifying the leaders of the Democratic Party. And the Democratic Party is in complete and total control.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Reforming Congress should be priority number one.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

If you really think the current agenda is to simply lower health care costs then you're whizzin in the wind. They want a total takeover which will be the biggest cluster **** this country has ever faced.

Careful what you wish for.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 1890MilesToNorman's Avatar
    vCash

Stop using the term democratic, it's democrat.
    God, how I hate the 21st century.

OleVet Posse - dung slinger
    Free Booze and Spam . What else could a Man want?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerKnight View Post
    Well let's see the Republicans want to block everything that could possibly reduce healthcare costs. They help Baucus, one of the biggest healthcare industy whores write a craptastic bill and then run and hide. There is some mighty fine leadership!!!
    There are Republicans in positions of leadership?

Do you know something that no one else does?

...and if you think the goal of ObamaCare is to reduce costs then you're a straight running dumas.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

HOLY **** **** it's HOT! Re: Health care debate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    The Republican Party is absolutely irrelevant.

The Democrats posses the Senate and the House of Representatives -- both by overwhelming majorities. Not to mention the White House.

The vast majority of the fourth estate is firmly behind the leaders and the agenda of the Democratic Party. Most of the television stations are little more than an extension of the DNC.

If you think Obama is not a citizen or that he is the anti-christ then you are a straight running dumas!
    If this health care fiasco doesn't pass, blame your neighbors....because they're the ones who are terrifying the leaders of the Democratic Party. And the Democratic Party is in complete and total control.
    the Dems do not have over whelming numbers in the Senate. They have 59 to 40 but that is including 2 independants and you need 60 usually to get things done. And over whelming numbers for the senate would be considered 75 to 25 then the Dems could do whatever they felt like.
    Last edited by SoonerKnight; 9/19/2009 at 01:13 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    There are Republicans in positions of leadership?

Do you know something that no one else does?

...and if you think the goal of ObamaCare is to reduce costs then you're a straight running dumas.
    To be elected as a member of Congress is a leadership position.

The Dems are dumb enough to allow the republicans a say in the bills.

NO, the plan is not a total take over. You have no proof of that either so save the dumas remark for someone that cares about paranoid schitzos!!!! Think for yourself instead of believing everthing Fox news tells ya! You ever actually check their facts when they spew their BS?

If you think Obama is not a citizen and that he is the anti-christ you are a straight running dumas!!!

vCash

I wonder if our Senators and Reps are even going to read the legislation before they vote on this time? That would be novel.

I'm sure everyone posting in this thread has read it cover to cover.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1890MilesToNorman View Post
    Stop using the term democratic, it's democrat.
    yeah and what do you Maniacs know about the distinction between nouns and adjectives?
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

I know what a pain in the assic is like.

vCash

To be elected as a member of Congress is a leadership position.

The Dems are dumb enough to allow the republicans a say in the bills.

NO, the plan is not a total take over. You have no proof of that either so save the dumas remark for someone that cares about paranoid schitzos!!!! Think for yourself instead of believing everthing Fox news tells ya! You ever actually check their facts when they spew their BS?

If you think Obama is not a citizen and that he is the anti-christ you are a straight running dumas!!!
    Awwwwww, someone got their little feelers hurt.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

perhaps it is harder than I thought to be a smart a s s on a message board but the answer is NO my feelers were not hurt! I am a big boy thank you very much!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

doubt it, big boys know what they are posting about before they post about it
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

vCash

Really? You the expert? Show some facts I was simply ranting cuz I was bored but please educate me on where I was wrong in stating my opinion.

vCash

I dont have to prove to you where you were wrong, you did that yourself

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Collier11 View Post
    I dont have to prove to you where you were wrong, you did that yourself
    Smart answer or really lazy answer not sure which!

Whatever!

vCash

BOTH

~ Ivan Maisel

vCash

I was being sarcastic when I said smart!

Let's say I meant the opposite!!

Either way both parties suck!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

I was being sarcastic when I said smart!

Let's say I meant the opposite!!

Either way both parties suck!
    Yup. Republicans just don't want a bill that might help Americans coming from the left. It would turn a generation of voters away from the republican party and towards the Democratic party. Believe me, they know the system needs a swift kick in the ***, they just don't want that kick to come from the other party.

But Democrats are the most sniveling, cry-baby group of people ever assembled under one roof. They don't want to pass a bill that might not work by themselves because they would turn a whole generation of voters away from them and into the embrace of the Republican party. So, they keep trying to get bipartisan support for their bills, that way if they fail, the blame gets spread around.

Both sides need to grow up! Republicans, if you think something needs to be done, then ****ing do it! Stop worrying about the next election cycle or who will get the credit for fixing a broken system. Do what you were hired to do, get **** done!

Democrats, stop crying about how the Republicans won't play nice and help you out, they are the ****ing opposition party, by their very title they are going to oppose you! If you think something needs to be done, and you have the numbers (which you do) then stop worrying about the next damned election cycle or who will take the blame if a bill fails to do what you thought it would. Do what you were hired to do, get **** done!
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov