Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner Benchwarmer theresonly1OU's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Another final argument, Re: Allen Iverson...

Quote Originally Posted by the_ouskull View Post
    How long have you been sitting on that gif, thinking it's new to the internet, waiting to drop it and bask in the ensuing laughter? A couple of weeks? Have you already used it, and it didn't get seen, so now you're trying it again...?

the_ouskull
    On the contrary, judging by the tenor of the post above, my post got my message across exactly as intended.

You certainly do have an active imagination, to go along with your high opinion of yourself. Nevertheless, thanks for the laugh.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H.L. Mencken

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

well to whine about "beating a dead horse" on a message board is pretty stupid. it's a DISCUSSION BOARD, with an ONGOING DISCUSSION, with updates being posted relating to the topic of the thread you just clicked on to post that pic.

vCash

...and my pic's way better. Not an Office Space knock-off.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

leukemia signs with the grizzlies. kinda weird that they would sign someone who has no chance to make their team any better at all and will cause the locker room to gangfight by game 10

vCash

No it's not. They need someone who can move tickets. He can. It's a shame he doesn't move the rock the same way. Besides, this is the same team that gave Pau Gasol away, right? Tell me more about how smart their decisions are, idiot.

the_ouskull

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Like I said Skull, look at the wager I proposed to you, you still want some?
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

vCash

Whatever bet you're talking about, if it involves 1) Iverson sucking, relative to his career numbers, and 2) the Grizzlies threatening the record for fewest assists per game in a season, I'm in. O.J. Mayo, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, and Iverson...? That's like the f*cking, well, it's like this:

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...14/2216389.htm

...and they even postulate Randolph's appearance, and then Iverson's appearance, at the end of the first section...

"The most likely event is to have two black holes merge," Lousto says. Next in line is the triple merger, then quadruple merger.
    Memphis Grizzlies 2009: The Quadruple Merger of Black Holes!

the_ouskull

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by the_ouskull View Post
    idiot.
    mean boy!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

CANCER

vCash

...gemini?