Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SteelClip49's Avatar
    vCash

Another SEX! Case...

She is hotttttttttttttttttt as well! No jail time either.

http://cbs2.com/local/San.Juan.Capis...2.1106521.html

Hope Jacoby has been sentenced to a year of community service for having a sexual relationship with an underage student while working as an athletic trainer at Tustin High School.

A female athletic trainer was sentenced Wednesday to 240 hours of community service for having a sexual relationship with a male Tustin High School student she met while working there.

Hope Ashley Jacoby, 24, of San Juan Capistrano, pleaded guilty earlier this month to try to win a lighter sentence including no jail time, according to officials.

She pleaded guilty July 1 to four felony counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and three felony counts of oral copulation of a minor, said Farrah Emami of the O.C. District Attorney's Office.

During sentencing, Superior Court Judge Gregory Jones also reduced the felonies to misdemeanors.

Furthermore, Jacoby is not required to register as a sex offender, said defense attorney Paul Meyer.

Between Jan. 1 and Dec. 19, 2008, Jacoby had unlawful sex with the boy, who was 16 and turned 17 numerous times. Court documents said the couple had sex in her car and at her San Juan Capistrano home on various occasions, Emami said.
    Land Thieves Legend

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Another SEX! Case...

wish i was him

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

If she was a dude and the kid was a chick it would've been the chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FmrEmpOUathdept View Post

Swallow Joke here
    Hope Jacoby has been sentenced to a year of community service for having a sexual relationship with an underage student while working as an athletic trainer at Tustin High School.

A female athletic trainer was sentenced Wednesday to 240 hours of community service for having a sexual relationship with a male Tustin High School student she met while working there.

Hope Ashley Jacoby, 24, of San Juan Capistrano, pleaded guilty earlier this month to try to win a lighter sentence including no jail time, according to officials.

She pleaded guilty July 1 to four felony counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and three felony counts of oral copulation of a minor, said Farrah Emami of the O.C. District Attorney's Office.

During sentencing, Superior Court Judge Gregory Jones also reduced the felonies to misdemeanors.

Furthermore, Jacoby is not required to register as a sex offender, said defense attorney Paul Meyer.

Between Jan. 1 and Dec. 19, 2008, Jacoby had unlawful sex with the boy, who was 16 and turned 17 numerous times. Court documents said the couple had sex in her car and at her San Juan Capistrano home on various occasions, Emami said.
    Turned 17 How many times ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Another case of "too pretty for prison." Judges are loathe to send thin, educated, young, blonde women to the hoosegow.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Niiiiiiiice!

vCash

Agreed!

Lucky little bastard! I know I would have...TAPPED...that!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

They sure that's even a crime? I'd give the kid the chair if he DIDN'T tap that.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Hope Ashley Jacoby, 24, of San Juan Capistrano, pleaded guilty earlier this month to . . . four felony counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and three felony counts of oral copulation of a minor . . .
    Once again, the swallows have returned to San Juan Capistrano . . .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by setem View Post
    Agreed!

Lucky little bastard! I know I would have...TAPPED...that!
    Looks like she aint swallowed yet
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-World
    vCash

good golly she could molest me any day of the week

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I'm going to drag out some little boy school pants and a yo yo and hang out by school on my day's off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walkoffsooner View Post
    I'm going to drag out some little boy school pants and a yo yo and hang out by school on my day's off.
    In that outfit, if you could play a rock guitar, you could be Angus. He gets more tail than a ladies room toilet at Owen Field at halftime.

Last edited by Okla-homey; 7/29/2009 at 08:06 PM.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Is he from Houston?

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    Once again, the swallows have returned to San Juan Capistrano . . .
    Fair warning: nobody's topping this post in this thread.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Brewmaster

vCash

It would have been greatness, if olevet hadn't beaten him to the punch with his "swallow joke goes here" comment.
    ... that's not food.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

I object. OV couldn't possibly have written that, as it's correctly spelled.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner Benchwarmer Sooner Schemer's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Turned 17 How many times ?
    Perhaps they were role playing. Or maybe...

He was no more... than a baby then
    Well he... seemed broken hearted...
    Something within him
    But the moment... that she first laid...
    Eyes... on... him... all alone...
    On the edge of... seventeen

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

"If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

How do you turn 17 numerous times?
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush