SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Apollo 11 geeks...

Audio feed from precisely 40 years ago. Runs from July 16 through 24.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Move the cursor to Channels in the right column and scroll down to and click on: Apollo 11 Real-Time Audio Replay
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Re: Apollo 11 geeks...

New released footage!

vCash

I don't understand how those conspiracy people can claim the moon landing never happened, the title clearly says "LIVE FROM THE SURFACE OF THE MOON."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
    I don't understand how those conspiracy people can claim the moon landing never happened, the title clearly says "LIVE FROM THE SURFACE OF THE MOON."

looks like it belongs on the fark board.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

vCash

Been watching some of the Apollo 11 youtube videos this week.

I was 10 when they landed on the moon. I remember having to watch it in Black and white TV....and just how awesome it was to experience it as a kid. My heart goes out to all the folks who helped make NASA's Space Program great. It's what separates us from the rest of the World IMO.

I hope our Leaders understand the importance of keeping NASA pushing the envelope of space....the Final Frontier...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I remeber it too ST.I was 9.We atched it on color TV but it didn't help as all the video was in B&W.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member