Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Anyone see the vid of O killing a fly with his bare hand on msnbc/NBC today?

They led with it on the Today show this morning. srlsy. The talking heads were positively enraptured with his mad fly-slapping skillz.

A fly folks...while the PRK prepares to ignite the Korean peninsula, our currency is melting in value, the administration is committed to spending a trillion dollars to dismantle the finest health care system on the planet to give free healthcare to 16 million people who don't have insurance (about 5% of the US population, not counting the 18 million illegals here), the administration is shoveling billions to carmakers who haven't made a profit since 2005, the Taliban is less than 50 miles from Islamabad and control of Paki nukes, and Iwannajihad remains in power in Iran, killing protesters and remaining committed to incinerating Israel.

This country is being run by microcephalics.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Re: Anyone see the vid of O killing a fly with his bare hand on msnbc/NBC today?

Congrats Homey, you've come full circle now and have turned Tuba-esque.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: Anyone see the vid of O killing a fly with his bare hand on msnbc/NBC today?

Quote Originally Posted by KC//CRIMSON View Post
    Congrats Homey, you've come full circle now and have turned Tuba-esque.
    no sir. I'm just stating simple, indisputable facts.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

i was also curious why it was "BREAKING NEWS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw

vCash

Grats Homey ya have come FULL circle to the Brite side

Guess the O is just gonna swat those nukes outta the air with his GOD like hands
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

I am not gonna argue the Obama stuff as I am fairly middle of the road on his job so far.

I WILL though, point out that if the media covered this they are retarded and should all be fired!

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    i was also curious why it was "BREAKING NEWS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw

The O also installed his iPhone 3.0 Update today, maybe you should start a thread about it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

You only need the "hard hitting" "skeptical" journalists when you are against the powers that be. Haven't you all seen All the President's Men?

It's pretty pathetic when the only reliable news source that actually scrutinizes both sides of the political spectrum is found on Comedy Central.

Between the Queen Obama Fashion show, and the "Live from the White House" broadcasts NBC and ABC have truly taken journalistic integrity and thrown it in the trash. Now I won't say get your facts from Rush, Hannity, or any of those other entertainers, but could the people who actually claim to report the news do People a little service by checking some powers and sticking to issues that matter.

You remember all the scrutiny the past administrations have gotten for making either unwise choices or taking us into unchartered territory?
    That's not really happening here, and it's pathetic.

vCash

Actually Bill Maher reamed Obama this last week.

________

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifax Autumn View Post
    Actually Bill Maher reamed Obama this last week.
    NBC should hire him.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    no sir. I'm just stating simple, indisputable facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    ...the administration is committed to spending a trillion dollars to dismantle the finest health care system on the planet to give free healthcare to 16 million people who don't have insurance (about 5% of the US population, not counting the 18 million illegals here)...
    Should I START completely dismantling your entire "indisputable" argument here...or should I END completely dismantling your entire "indisputable" argument here?

Hmmm....decisions, decisions...
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Let's just all agree that the news coverage of fly swatting is pretty stupid.

________

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner View Post
    Should I START completely dismantling your entire "indisputable" argument here...or should I END completely dismantling your entire "indisputable" argument here?

Although the subjective statement about Health Care was made, can you agree that this unchartered territory for Health Care may need just a smidgen more scrutiny than the media is giving it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Let's just all agree that the news coverage of fly swatting is pretty stupid.
    YES.

Quote Originally Posted by soonerhubler View Post
    Although the subjective statement about Health Care was made, can you agree that this unchartered territory for Health Care may need just a smidgen more scrutiny than the media is giving it?
    ...and YES.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner View Post

Once ya lose , you will just cry and go home
    Oh wait that aint a bad thing
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Let's just all agree that the news coverage is pretty stupid.
    agreed

vCash

Hell, I just scratched my ***...get a camera crew! Stop the presses!

________

vCash

It's like Shaft is president!

And Foxxy Brown is Michele O.

SSShhheeeeeeeiiiiitttttt...
    Member of the extremely narcissistic
    Olephart pooosey.

vCash

Shut your mouth!

________

vCash

Shut your HO mouth!
    Fixed