SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Obama's lapdog Richard Maddow

Other than a few 'changes' on abortion funding, what has really changed? We're bailing out the same crooked banks, fighting the 'illegal and injust war' in Iraq, and are now charging peaceful Muslim inmates for pre-crimes.

Obama = Bush
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same

i don't know, i think Ms. Maddow is kinda hot

anyway, i don't completely agree that it's just as bad as what Bush was doing with the oversight that he is talking about. he's going from a de facto thing, where it's not really laid out legally, so that they never really have to say what is going on, to making it more open. and maybe they are being treated better?

what do you do with the angry Muslims that you have been holding and torturing for many years now? even if they weren't terrorists when they were captured, they likely could be now. it's a nightmare to clean up. and i have no idea what they should do.

it's pretty odd seeing MSNBC being that harsh to Obama.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same

who knows, we might see Obama and Bush leaving the country together?