Thread: Six Flags

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

Six Flags

We took the boy to Six Flags this past Saturday...he absolutely loved it. He was yelling at us last night telling us he wanted to go back. He rode a ride by himself for the first time!
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OhU1's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Six Flags

Six Flags can be a lot of fun if there isn't like a half million people already there. You couldn't pay me to go on a Saturday. The little man looks like he had a good time and that's what counts.
    "Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It's just ganging up against the weird kid, and I'm always the weird kid.."
    Penn Jillette

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

It looked like it was crowded when we got there - fortunately for us though, it was raining when we got there. We went ahead and went in (we drove 2 /12 hours to get there, I wasn't turning around and going home), bought some ponchos, and 30 minutes later it stopped raining. The rain ran most of the crowd off so it wasn't too bad. Not to mention we were mostly in the kiddie areas. The trip Saturday was mostly for him, we bought season passes this year so we could take him a few times and still be able to go by ourselves several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

I still remember my trips to disneyworld and six flags when I was little. Good times!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.