Sooner Benchwarmer theresonly1OU's Avatar
    vCash

If you're looking for a quick laugh...

GO here: http://okcblunder.blogspot.com/

I seriously thought it was a parody site until I left a comment there.

It makes me doubt my faith in humanity a bit.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H.L. Mencken

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: If you're looking for a quick laugh...

i like the poll questioning who is responsible for us not being very good this season:
    Presti - couldn't coach the paint to dry

because we all know sam presti is the coach. what's worse about that, he was the GM back when they were in seattle. so this guy doesn't know jack about his own former team.

Sooner Benchwarmer theresonly1OU's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by starclassic tama View Post
    i like the poll questioning who is responsible for us not being very good this season:

because we all know sam presti is the coach. what's worse about that, he was the GM back when they were in seattle. so this guy doesn't know jack about his own former team.
    Reading the site is like being inside the mind of a 12 year old after the school bully takes his lunch money.

It's funny in a pathetic way.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H.L. Mencken

vCash

what a group of idiots. whiny-titty-baby losers!

vCash

They're funny, kinda like the kid that picks on people until they get bigger than him and then he/she kisses their *sses is funny.

If they wanted to keep their team, they should have gotten some fans to come out and WATCH their team. They should have gotten their city behind a new arena. They didn't. We didn't play with that toy, but we don't want anybody else to play with it either.

...especially when they do a better job of it...

*ssholes.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by starclassic tama View Post

i posted this as a comment under his newest blog entry, no surprise he deleted it

vCash

The Smithereens - Sick of Seattle