Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonersEnFuego's Avatar
    vCash

Celebrity Brackets

Listening to Dan Patrick on the radio...

He has a celebrity bracket challenge going and Maurice Jones-Drew of course is picking UCLA, Jon Smoltz is picking Michigan State...

But Jerry Ferrara from Entourage (Turtle) is picking Oklahoma to win it all.

Just thought that was interesting. Does anyone else know of any other celebrities who are picking OU? We know Obama is not.
    "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish...and feed yourself. He's a grown man. And fishing's not that hard." -Ron Swanson

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Celebrity Brackets

Turtle. F*cking Turtle is picking us. Great. That's all we need. Crap.

I mean, couldn't it have at least been Ari picking us, so that, when we bow out, he can blame it on mercury poisoning?

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

At least on the show Turtle is the only one that looks like a true sports fan so maybe he know's what he is talking about!

vCash

Samuel L Jackson picked Memphis over OU in the finals. Dwayne Wade had OU in the finals don't know who he picked to win it all.
    "Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer."

Rick Pitino "The Little Magician"

Sooner All-World
    vCash

Bob Stoops picked Memphis