Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 KingDavid's Avatar
    vCash

2009 OU Football Schedule

Just "cut and paste" right into your outlook or PDA. This has all 14 games. For some reason, most schedules omit the last game.

2009 OU Football Schedule

09/05/09 vs. BYU
    09/12/09 vs. Idaho State
    09/19/09 vs. Tulsa
    10/03/09 at Miami
    10/10/09 vs. Baylor
    10/17/09 vs. Texas
    10/24/09 at Kansas
    10/31/09 vs. Kansas State
    11/07/09 at Nebraska
    11/14/09 vs. Texas A&M
    11/21/09 at Texas Tech
    11/28/09 vs. Oklahoma State
    12/05/09 Big 12 Champ
    01/07/10 BCS National Championship
    Proud member of my own personal one-man posse.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 2009 OU Football Schedule

W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I love the smell of national championship in the morning......
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

We start our Season off in Texas on a neutral field.

Lot of time to make some banners.

vCash

man last year was so fun, waiting for the BCS rankings to come out after the end of the regular season.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    We start our Season off in Texas on a neutral field.

Lot of time to make some banners.

Yes, but playing Texas in Dallas is as much of a neutral field as playing Notre Dame in Rome.
    TEXAS IS GOD'S COUNTRY---IF YOU'RE AN ATHEIST

vCash

has anyone heard about tickets for the BYU game?

i didn't see anything about them on the application for season tix

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

I emailed OU about a month ago. It's still undecided how they are going to go about selling tickets for the game. I'm sure Jerry has something to do with it.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

I haven't seen the actual packet, but my dad said he got a mailer yesterday from OU, $80ish to $150

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by flopshotjoe99 View Post
    I haven't seen the actual packet, but my dad said he got a mailer yesterday from OU, $80ish to $150
    Buy 'em up now, guys. eBay and stubhub have them going for a lot higher than that... and I'm sure the illegal scalpers outside the stadium will also have them for a lot.

vCash

any estimate on when they will be available?

Administrator
    vCash

The order form came with the season tix renewal. I sent it in yesterday. 3 tickets in the $100 section.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oudivesherpa View Post
    Yes, but playing Texas in Dallas is as much of a neutral field as playing Notre Dame in Rome.
    good lord. don't give the domers any ideas.

I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

All I can say about your OOC schedule is....pathetic. But I think, at the same time, it virtually guarantees you guys a spot in the BCS title game again. You'll be 5-0 walking down the ramp in Dallas, but will you be 6-0 when the game's over? That is the only question mark I see on your schedule with Sam coming back.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

florida international
    north texas
    tenn-chatanooga

thankfully bama has va tech on the schedule or they'd be accused of hiring bill snyder.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    All I can say about your OOC schedule is....pathetic. But I think, at the same time, it virtually guarantees you guys a spot in the BCS title game again. You'll be 5-0 walking down the ramp in Dallas, but will you be 6-0 when the game's over? That is the only question mark I see on your schedule with Sam coming back.
    Your exactly right. Going to tech does not scare me this year as much, as long as Sam plays 4 quarters, or as long as we don't give up a first down, which was short by 2 yards. Or a goal line TD short by a yard. .....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SbOrOiNaEnR's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    How are BYU, Tulsa, and Miami as OOC opponents pathetic? I'll give you Idaho State, sure, but it's not the other 3 were any kind of slouch when we scheduled them. Furthermore, BYU was a legitimate BCS contender for most of last year, Tulsa usually gives us a good game, and Miami was a program on the rise until Marve decided to put his head so far up his own @$$ that he could lick the back of his teeth.
    "It was once said—only half facetiously—that the three greatest organizations the world has ever known were the Imperial German Army, the Roman Catholic Church and the Standard Oil Company. Inasmuch as the Imperial German Army was demobilized in 1918, it is doubtless high time that a new candidate be proposed to fill out the triumvirate, and one strong contender—most sport fans would agree—is the University of Oklahoma football team." ~ Tex Maule, Sports Illustrated, November 18, 1957

Sooner Rookie
    vCash

OU Re: 2009 OU Football Schedule

So, the Mormon tix will not be included in the season tix package, and you will have to buy them separately? Am I understanding that right?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SbOrOiNaEnR View Post
    How are BYU, Tulsa, and Miami as OOC opponents pathetic? I'll give you Idaho State, sure, but it's not the other 3 were any kind of slouch when we scheduled them. Furthermore, BYU was a legitimate BCS contender for most of last year, Tulsa usually gives us a good game, and Miami was a program on the rise until Marve decided to put his head so far up his own @$$ that he could lick the back of his teeth.
    He was talking about Bama.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SbOrOiNaEnR View Post
    This is not your father's typical Miami program that you guys could never beat in the '80s. Hell, we beat BYU back in our season opener in '98 when Dumbose was coaching us and don't even go there with Tulsa. They are a respectable program but one that you guys have always dominated.

Your first litmus test is when you go to Dallas. We will have a good idea on our team after our opener against Va Tech...
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)