Sooner Starter
    vCash

Thank you KU & UT

You just fueled our fire

Re: Thank you KU & UT

I hope I hope I hope you're right. It'll be interesting to see Capel exact vengeance.

Hey farker talents! Howzabout a photo of Capel as Jules from the Pulp Fiction poster?

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Agreed...

It was evident watching Blake on the sidelines that concussion or not he wanted in there. Watching our offense execute I think Fraschilla hit it right on the head... Our guard play is dictate by Blake being double teamed and him kicking it out to an open man. That being said my hat goes off to the guys for hitting the amount of treys they did last night, but without that widedbody scoring and dishing we are seriously lacking a strong game in the paint.

We will come back huge from this. We reeled off 12 straight to start the season, we then took 13 straight, the way I see it is one more 12 game win streak would be perfect!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Im telling ya, more good will come out of this than anything. People such as Cade and Omar will gain a huge confidence boost from these games. It only makes Blake more hungry when he comes back. Also something that I was concerned about was come tourny time and Blake got in foul trouble. Well I think this answers the question, our guys now have the confidence to play without Blake.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IronHorseSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I tend to see this a positive, as well. Look, our guys just a bunch of PT against two tourney teams, and, if we hit our FTs, beat both of them. Ironically, I run with a KU and UTerus grads, and both of them agree the outcomes would have been different if Blake would have played. They both applauded OUr guys' effort. This team is going to come out angry and with something to prove. If Willie and Blake both are clicking, they are impossible to defend.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Rece Davis College Football Final 8 OCT 2011

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    Our guard play is dictate by Blake being double teamed...
    Sincerely, Borat?
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

I think those two teams just signed the death warrant for the rest of the conference. If Blake plays them again, it will be like Kill Bill.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

I'll be impressed if we win at missouri.

but, it's time to get the "we got something to prove" angst up and working.
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    I'll be impressed if we win at missouri.

but, it's time to get the "we got something to prove" angst up and working.

If we break Mizzou's press, then it will be a dunk and 3-point fest. Plus this team is going to be out for blood.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

the MU-KU game will be interesting tomorrow.

we don't handle the ball that well....so, i'm concerned about breaking MU's pressure. look at the way we've stunk at the end of games when teams pressure us....@KSU and CU come to mind. safe, double digits leads that melt into thin air because we can't take care of the basketball. and we don't beat people at the FT line so fouling us is a decent gamble.
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout