Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

World's Biggest Hooters!

A gallon of silicone ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_tow...d-Record-.html
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member RacerX's Avatar
    vCash

Re: World's Biggest Hooters!

Nasty

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Hot Rod's Avatar
    vCash

She's just wanting attention
    Ahahahaha...I like it!

vCash

What's funny to me is when gals say they got boob work done; "not for men, but for me." Like having massive mammaries somehow makes a gal feel better and denying mens' fascination with same has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

No matter how you slice it, gals who have this done somehow feel personally inadequate and are undergoing the procedure to make themselves more attractive to potential romantic interests.* Which is kinda sad really, because no one is going to stay with a big pair of boobies if the brain they are attached to is not attractive.

I reckon, like Cousin Eddie says, they are a gift the whole family can enjoy, and the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

*With the exception of course for breast cancer survivors.
    Last edited by Okla-homey; 2/5/2009 at 08:33 AM.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    vCash

i love boobs as much as anyone, but srsly, why would you....
    I taste terrific.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

For one thing, she now has the potential to make a fortune as a traveling "feature" act at gentlemen's clubs, who can attract big crowds by advertising "come see the world's biggest boobs!"

I just love how she is billed as an actress/model. That's funny. She's an "actress." Yes, I hear she's being considered for the Broadway revival of "Long Day's Journey Into Night." And a "model." Because you know, Armani is doing a new spring collection for sideshow freaks.

Oh well. Whatever floats her boat. And those puppies could have kept the Titanic afloat.

vCash

did I mention that I love boobs?

I just want to be clear there.
    I taste terrific.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Kitten View Post
    For one thing, she now has the potential to make a fortune as a traveling "feature" act at gentlemen's clubs, who can attract big crowds by advertising "come see the world's biggest boobs!"

I just love how she is billed as an actress/model. That's funny. She's an "actress." Yes, I hear she's being considered for the Broadway revival of "Long Day's Journey Into Night." And a "model." Because you know, Armani is doing a new spring collection for sideshow freaks.

Oh well. Whatever floats her boat. And those puppies could have kept the Titanic afloat.
    That post made me laugh.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Insert "everything's bigger in Texas" joke here.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    ...kinda sad really, because no one is going to stay with a big pair of boobies if the brain they are attached to is not attractive...
    I disagree.

You apparently won't, and I definitely won't, but there are a TON of dudes in this world who would. I'll bet a bunch of them are on this board, in fact. Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

I mean, boobs are fantastic, wonderful, amazing, incredible, fun, tasty things, but I don't get some people's overwhelming fascination with huge ones.
    Well, crap.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedJed View Post
    I disagree.

You apparently won't, and I definitely won't, but there are a TON of dudes in this world who would. I'll bet a bunch of them are on this board, in fact. Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

I mean, boobs are fantastic, wonderful, amazing, incredible, fun, tasty things, but I don't get some people's overwhelming fascination with huge ones.
    Haven't you heard that old chestnut (pardon the pun) that "No matter how smokin' hawt a single gal appears, somewhere, there is a d00d who finally got tired of her shiite."

vCash

shut up Jed.

I myself prefer both. why can't a chick with nice boobs be smart? You guys aren't being fair.
    I taste terrific.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Gotta admit. I like big ones. The thing about really large ones like DD and larger is that I'm drawn to them but also slightly embarrassed by them as well.

Our fascination with breasts is something that is unexplainable to me. They're not very functional. There's really not much you can do with a D cup that you can't do with a B cup. It has to be some kind of hardwired thing....

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post
    shut up Jed.

I myself prefer both. why can't a chick with nice boobs be smart? You guys aren't being fair.
    Nice ones and big ones are most assuredly not the same thing. Some big ones are nice, some are hideous, and some small ones are nice too. Quality, not quantity.

And crap like that lady's throwing out: NOT nice.
    Well, crap.

vCash

Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.
    You should do that. It would be interesting.

vCash

Nice ones and big ones are most assuredly not the same thing. Some big ones are nice, some are hideous, and some small ones are nice too. Quality, not quantity.

And crap like that lady's throwing out: NOT nice.
    Some large one are magnificent.

strangely, I can't ever remember doing a double take at a set of A cups. Not that they aren't wonderful in their own right, just sayin...
    I taste terrific.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc View Post
    You should do that. It would be interesting.
    That would require effort.
    Well, crap.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Besides, some of the subsequent posts in this thread have already proven the point I was making to Homey.
    Well, crap.

caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
    vCash

I don't think my back can curve backwards that much.
    I got a bad mustache
    a recurring rash
    and not a lot of cash.
    I spend it on my stash.
    Man it's good to be a geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    A better idea would be for posters to stop being cockgobbling dooshrockets for the sport of it.

vCash

That would require effort.
    OUT
    I taste terrific.