Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Tebow show boating and florida bragging..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Tebow rips off sling during Gators hoops game, tells fans he's OK Story Highlights
    Tim Tebow ripped off his sling at the Arkansas-Florida basketball game
    Tebow had surgery Monday to remove a bone spur in his right arm

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Florida quarterback Tim Tebow walked onto the basketball court Saturday with his right arm in a sling.

When he walked off, the sling was dangling from his left hand.

Tebow, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, ripped off his sling at the end of a brief speech at halftime of the Arkansas-Florida basketball game in an effort to assure Gators fans he would be fine following surgery on his non-throwing shoulder.

"Don't worry about this. I'll be fine," Tebow said as he pulled off the sling.

Tebow had surgery Monday, one day after he announced he was staying at Florida for his senior season, and was expected to be ready for spring practice in April. He had a bone spur removed in hopes of reducing chronic inflammation.

Tebow's appearance Saturday came as the Gators were honored again for winning their second national championship in three years.

Several players, defensive coordinator Charlie Strong and coach Urban Meyer received standing ovations as they walked to midcourt.

Strong took a mild shot at anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to continue its streak of scoring at least 60 points against his defense.

"Anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to score 60 on us, it's a shame," Strong said, adding that he has everyone on his two-deep depth chart returning. "If someone scores a touchdown, don't get too excited. We're going to find a way to win."

Then he added, "When you have Tim Tebow, you always have a chance."

Cornerback Joe Haden thanked Tebow and linebacker Brandon Spikes for staying in school, then said, "We're going to win it again next year."

The loudest ovation -- not surprisingly -- was for Tebow.

He earned the offensive MVP award in the Bowl Championship Series title game. Tebow was 18-of-30 passing for 231 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the 24-14 victory. He also ran for 109 yards, most of it in the second half.

"I think we proved who should have won the Heisman this year," receiver David Nelson said.
    Last edited by boomermagic; 1/20/2009 at 02:13 PM.

vCash

Re: Tebow show boating and florida bragging..

He's got nowhere to go but down. It's a shame people are doing that to the kid.

vCash

Re: The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah show boating and florida bragging..

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc View Post
    He's got nowhere to go but down. It's a shame people are doing that to the kid.
    He is a very good player but it has gone to his head and the people like those announcers at the Championship game are to blame.. His coach needs to step in and slow this down or he will become a joke..

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Pride cometh before the fall

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Why didn't they put in the part where he healed his arm?

And why is Charlie Strong such a dickhead? No one said that OU would score 60 on them.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

Good read. Now you know why Timmy got the most 1st place heisman votes.

I agree he'll have a tough act to follow next year. Playing at LSU in '09 will be a very similar scenario as '97. I wouldn't count him out just yet though.

After the big 10 and 12,
    don't you think it would be sweet,
    to put that whoopazz on the pac 10's elite.

You guys are dead on about the media build up. The distance back to earth is getting longer and longer.
    Last edited by NawlensGator; 1/20/2009 at 04:44 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NawlensGator View Post

I agree he'll have a tough act to follow next year. Playing at LSU in '09 will be a very similar scenario as '97. I wouldn't count him out just yet though.

After the big 10 and 12,
    No, Sorry but I saw absolutely nothing to make me think he was anywhere near the qb Sam Bradford is...He is NOT..

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IBleedCrimson's Avatar
    vCash

he better soak this up while it's there. He's got at most one more year of ESPN scrotum gargling him, then it's over. The NFL will not be so kind

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner518's Avatar
    vCash

By acting like a ********* all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by bri
    NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Hot Rod's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by boomermagic View Post
    "I think we proved who should have won the Heisman this year," receiver David Nelson said.
    Judging by one game and fist pumping? Well, ok then.
    Ahahahaha...I like it!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

After the big 10 and 12,
    Kinda like what Florida did to Michigan a couple of years ago?
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

Relaxing and sipping a refreshing glass of tranya
    vCash

Save this in you calendar for next year.

Tebow will be drafted higher than Bradford.
    *It's "FU" to you, OU fans.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by catsigater View Post
    Save this in you calendar for next year.

The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah will be drafted higher than Bradford.
    Tim Tebow will lose a game, then cry and say that he will never let it happen again. Then he will be featured on ESPN many times after will a clip of the crying. Mark that shizz down in your calender.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jdsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Put some mustard on that HOT DOG!

They walked the walk, so they get to talk the talk. We did not, we don't get to. Barry always said, if you do it, it ain't bragging...........

QUOTE=boomermagic;2566740]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah rips off sling during Gators hoops game, tells fans he's OK Story Highlights
    The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah ripped off his sling at the Arkansas-Florida basketball game
    The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah had surgery Monday to remove a bone spur in his right arm

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Florida quarterback The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah walked onto the basketball court Saturday with his right arm in a sling.

When he walked off, the sling was dangling from his left hand.

The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, ripped off his sling at the end of a brief speech at halftime of the Arkansas-Florida basketball game in an effort to assure Gators fans he would be fine following surgery on his non-throwing shoulder.

"Don't worry about this. I'll be fine," The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah said as he pulled off the sling.

The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah had surgery Monday, one day after he announced he was staying at Florida for his senior season, and was expected to be ready for spring practice in April. He had a bone spur removed in hopes of reducing chronic inflammation.

The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah's appearance Saturday came as the Gators were honored again for winning their second national championship in three years.

Several players, defensive coordinator Charlie Strong and coach Urban Meyer received standing ovations as they walked to midcourt.

Strong took a mild shot at anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to continue its streak of scoring at least 60 points against his defense.

"Anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to score 60 on us, it's a shame," Strong said, adding that he has everyone on his two-deep depth chart returning. "If someone scores a touchdown, don't get too excited. We're going to find a way to win."

Then he added, "When you have The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah, you always have a chance."

Cornerback Joe Haden thanked The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah and linebacker Brandon Spikes for staying in school, then said, "We're going to win it again next year."

The loudest ovation -- not surprisingly -- was for The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah.

He earned the offensive MVP award in the Bowl Championship Series title game. The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah was 18-of-30 passing for 231 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the 24-14 victory. He also ran for 109 yards, most of it in the second half.

"I think we proved who should have won the Heisman this year," receiver David Nelson said.[/QUOTE]

vCash

I'll say this just as I said in other threads. This kid is using up good Sooner air and it should cease. I really did start trying to like this kid at the game......but he showed his true punk colors.

He is nothing more than a complete fool that has no class at all........

One of our players shoes have more "man" in them than this idiot.

**** him and all like him......

That is all................

Also, before any Gaytards reply back to me....dont waste your time and **** you for the effort. Go back to Mommies house or back to you dorm room with all your little buddies and play How GREAT I AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bonkuba View Post
    I'll say this just as I said in other threads. This kid is using up good Sooner air and it should cease. I really did start trying to like this kid at the game......but he showed his true punk colors.

He is nothing more than a complete fool that has no class at all........

One of our players shoes have more "man" in them than this idiot.

**** him and all like him......

That is all................

Also, before any Gaytards reply back to me....dont waste your time and **** you for the effort. Go back to Mommies house or back to you dorm room with all your little buddies and play How GREAT I AM.
    U R Funny

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by catsigater View Post
    The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah will be drafted higher than Bradford.
    You can't be serious.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc View Post
    You can't be serious.
    We'll see in about 15 months.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner518's Avatar
    vCash

How is Tebow's stock going to improve?! He's not going to all of a sudden sprout an NFL caliber 1st round arm in the next 12 months. If he had that kind of arm in him, NFL scouts would have picked up on it by now. so no one thinks he can play QB in the NFL, so they think he will be a FB or a TE right? Great. No NFL team is going to spend a 1st or 2nd round draft pick on a guy who they project for FB or TE but has never actually played either of those positions.

The only way Tebow gets drafted ahead of Sam is if Sam gets a really bad injury or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by bri
    NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!