Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Assuming the Thunder get the top pick in the draft,

who should they choose? I know the consensus pick is Blake Griffin, but Georgetown's Greg Monroe could plug a big hole up front if he comes out. Stephen Curry could also be a nice addition, but he doesn't fill an immediate need like Griffin and Monroe would.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Assuming the Thunder get the top pick in the draft,

Since the most recent change to the draft lottery, the team with the worst record in the league has yet to get the first pick in the draft. So it's not safe to assume that we'll have the first pick.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

vCash

Yes the past history doesn't bode right for the team with the highest percent of chance, but for Blake the Thunder might even try to work out a deal with one of the teams that end up in a position to draft him as they have other picks to work with as well.

I would obviously have great hope for Griffin, however if that didn't fall into place I'd hope they look real hard at Ricky Rubio-even though Westbrook is developing nicely at the same position.
    I just think that Rubio is one of those that is so good you'd really want to consider him no matter what, if Blake was off the board. :-)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerfan88's Avatar
    vCash

Griffin or James Harden