Thread: Man Vs. Food

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Man Vs. Food

Anyone else see this on the Travel Channel?

Dude goes to a different city for each 30-minute show and eats at 3-4 restaurants. The last restaurant in each city is a place with an eating challenge. I've seen the Amarillo and Memphis episodes. For Amarillo, the challenge was of course the 72-oz. steak at The Big Texan. Yeah, yeah... lots of people have done that (8,000 of the 48,000 people that have attempted have been successful according to the show). But in Memphis...

The Sasquatch

Our Sasquatch Challenge Burger is 4lbs of fresh ground-chuck, two pounds of our custom made hamburger bun, and one and a half pounds of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and cheese...SEVEN AND A HALF POUNDS TOTAL...but the fries are optional.
    Daaaayummm.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

Re: Man Vs. Food

There are approximately 12,387 calories and 266.8 grams of fat in each Sasquatch burger
    Buuurp.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInKCMO View Post
    There are approximately 12,387 calories and 266.8 grams of fat in each Sasquatch burger
    Yeah, but it doesnt say Trans fat, so its not that bad for you...

I saw the Amarillo episode. I like spicy food a lot, but just seeing that Fire burger made my sphincter pucker. I can not imagine the pain that eating that thing would cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PrideTrombone's Avatar
    vCash

Psssshhhh....

20 pound burger. This guy ate it.
    "Great advice, kid. Way to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park for Team Fail." - bri

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

You know what would be super funny? If some starving kid in a third world country had access to the Travel Channel and caught an episode of that show. "Ha ha! Seven pounds of burger! Suck it, starving kid!"

vCash

VK = Buzz Kill.