Sooner Starter
    vCash

quite disturbing....

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: quite disturbing....

I saw these and didn't think much either way of them. He's still an underclassmen and maybe this was part of his hazing or something. Or perhaps, he was rehearsing for how they're going to cheer for the women's team this year when Jeff Capel does NOT go shirtless like Bruce Pearl.

For those of you that don't want to click on something before knowing what it is, it's Blake Griffin wearing pink and green. It is his secret to scoring and rebounding and thunderous dunks. He will make more money by this time next year than anyone that tries to 'poke' fun at him by emulating it at away games. Plus, he will still score 30 points and grab 20 boards despite you.

Those pics definitely need some context. My guess is that it's from some sort of skit or something for school (at least, that's my hope).

Ah, whatever, just keep dropping 30 and 20 on everyone and he can wear a thong during the games for all I care.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

yea thats kinda how i felt about it. I know these pictures just surfaced, but to me they look a little older. I think today he looks more physically developed and weighs more than that picture suggests.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

No Big Deal.

We had cross dress day at Carl Albert high school during the first week of every year. I know there are some pictures of a few guys that went on to play at OU and a couple other schools dressed as girls.

Ah, good times in high School.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

He's no Sherri Coale but at least he doesn't have muffin top like many girls you see walkin' the malls.

I don't see the issue in it. pretty funny stuff

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

not a big deal but you all know if he played for ut or osu we would be drilling him(not literally)
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

That Blake Griffin is so hot right now.

Sin,
    Mugatu
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09