SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

To the mod trying to clean up the football board...

I applaud your effort. I do not however envy your task.

Good luck with that
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

Brewmaster

vCash

Re: To the mod trying to clean up the football board...

Yeah, the server is backed up, and keeps triple-posting threads. And every time I try to merge them together or delete a couple I get "Invalid Action Specified".

Stupid intarwubs.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

We could prolly make the job easier in the future by limiting the number of nOObs allowed in any given period of time.

please!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    We could prolly make the job easier in the future by limiting the number of nOObs allowed in any given period of time.

please!
    Or bring back the post limit on starting new threads. Didn't you used to have like 100 posts before you could start a new thread?
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride View Post
    Yeah, the server is backed up, and keeps triple-posting threads. And every time I try to merge them together or delete a couple I get "Invalid Action Specified".

Stupid intarwubs.
    I would have thought the multi posts are the result of people hitting the submit button multiple times. As long as you hit submit 30 seconds after you first hit it, wouldn't it post the same thing again twice? It has taken a while for some of my posts to register, but I refrain from clicking submit again.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Stupid intarwubs.
    Series of tubes -- 1
    GHP -- 0

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Good job guys...

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok View Post
    I would have thought the multi posts are the result of people hitting the submit button multiple times. As long as you hit submit 30 seconds after you first hit it, wouldn't it post the same thing again twice? It has taken a while for some of my posts to register, but I refrain from clicking submit again.
    Anymore there's usually a safeguard - gives you a little "This thread is a duplicate of one you posted within the last 5 minutes..." warning.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

Anymore there's usually a safeguard - gives you a little "This thread is a duplicate of one you posted within the last 5 minutes..." warning.
    Yup
    So Bain the nOObs and Bandwagon Fans from startin new threads .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

hmmm, I think I know the guy who could fix all these problems if he was given Mod powers

-Isaac Asimov