Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So if the BCS doesn't go our way

does the team go to a lesser bowl and gets beat as we have the last 2 years because they aren't motivated ?

I'm hoping it goes our way and I think we will have to win by 14 or more to jump Texas, but this has been the excuse the last couple of years after poor showings in the Fiesta Bowl.

vCash

Re: So if the BCS doesn't go our way

This is our best team since the 2000 NC team. We won't lose again. Stoops has his swagger back, and everyone knows that we can't suffer another bowl loss, whether it's the NC game, or the Fiesta Bowl.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

looks like flamebait but I think it's a legitimate question -- you know the team would be seriously disappointed with any other bowl, and going against some team who's absolutely jacked to play us.. ugh.

STOMP AGGIE LITE.... STOMP AGGIE LITE....

Formerly OregonSooner PDXsooner's Avatar
    vCash

each team is different -- i'm sensing OU will stomp a mudhole in everyone left on the schedule...including florida in the title game...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ratedrsuperstar View Post
    does the team go to a lesser bowl and gets beat as we have the last 2 years because they aren't motivated ?

I'm hoping it goes our way and I think we will have to win by 14 or more to jump Texas, but this has been the excuse the last couple of years after poor showings in the Fiesta Bowl.
    Whatever happens. You should stay at Home IMO.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Actually it wouldn't be a lesser bowl. If we don't pass in the BCS, either UT or MU will win the Big 12. If it is MU then Texas has 2 losses, and we will get pulled into the BCS by virtue of finishing top 4. We would be playing in the Fiesta against USC or Ohio State most likely. I wouldn't mind seeing either game.
    Metaphors be with you!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

You obviously don't know how the system works. And you wonder why your red?

Well you will get flamed for that one but it is a good question...It's not like OU has had any success in bowl games the last 5 years....

But let's try and keep it positive huh....

vCash

There really are some serious Dumbasses Here aint they ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    There really are some serious Dumbasses Here aint they ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jlew1818 View Post
    You obviously don't know how the system works. And you wonder why your red?
    Hes Red cause hes a Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by We Love OU View Post
    Well you will get flamed for that one but it is a good question...It's not like OU has had any success in bowl games the last 5 years....

But let's try and keep it positive huh....
    You get Flamed cause you are Flame Bait .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jlew1818 View Post
    I think Rated an We Love are sisters

No you are a sister...

Boomer...

vCash

hehehe

Thanks....

I am hearing that all we have to do is win the game in Stoolwater, even by 1 pt, and the computers will jump us over tex-***. Remember, margin of victory is no longer a factor in the computers, but the human polls might look at it. We are ahead of Texas in both human polls, so I don't think they'll dock us for winning a tough road game.

Anyhow, let's not worry about the BCS until after Saturday. Let's stay positive because we are favored to beat OSU. We have the better offense, probably the better defense, and at least equal special teams that have been improving every week. We should win this game. Remember, Tex Tech scored 56 on these guys and only 14 legitimate pts on us. The last TD was garbage time so in my mind we shut down Tex Tech like no other team has.

Hopefully the pundits I am listening to are correct that if we beat OSU by even 1 pt then we pass tex-*** in the BCS and that will be that. Then we go to KC and kick Mizzu's *** and we are golden.

vCash

Playing in stoolwater trumps

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUMallen's Avatar
    vCash

If the BCS doesn't go our way, there is only ONE RULE:

NO COMPLAINING!!!!
    Olevet Posse Bail Bondsman

"I searched through rebellion, drugs, diets, mysticism, religions, intellectualism and much more, only to begin to find that truth is basically simple - and feels good, clean and right"
    - Chick Corea

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mjhurani View Post
    I am hearing that all we have to do is win the game in Stoolwater, even by 1 pt, and the computers will jump us over tex-***. Remember, margin of victory is no longer a factor in the computers, but the human polls might look at it. We are ahead of Texas in both human polls, so I don't think they'll dock us for winning a tough road game.

Anyhow, let's not worry about the BCS until after Saturday. Let's stay positive because we are favored to beat OSU. We have the better offense, probably the better defense, and at least equal special teams that have been improving every week. We should win this game. Remember, Tex Tech scored 56 on these guys and only 14 legitimate pts on us. The last TD was garbage time so in my mind we shut down Tex Tech like no other team has.

Hopefully the pundits I am listening to are correct that if we beat OSU by even 1 pt then we pass tex-*** in the BCS and that will be that. Then we go to KC and kick Mizzu's *** and we are golden.

Who In hell turned you Red ?
    You are Now Green Bro . Great Post

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUMallen View Post
    If the BCS doesn't go our way, there is only ONE RULE:

NO COMPLAINING!!!!
    Zackly .
    WE win On the Road we've done what No other top 10, B12 Team has done Yet .
    we Lose and Oh well ,.
    I dont see it Hapenin tho .