Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Sand Aggie in Sooner disguise

If you're the prick that was in section 231 Saturday night wearing a Sooner shirt while sitting with your Tech girlfriend I've got a little more to tell you. You called me retarded for using the term "sand aggie sympathizers" to describe the officials after the bull**** call on Nic. I'm 53 and you're about 25. My 110 pound wife did both of us a favor because but for her we would have both been ejected from the stadium. It didn't matter much to you because you left pretty early. I got to enjoy the rest of the game.

Those are my seats. You bought a couple and ended up right in front of me. If you ever end up there again you better keep your face toward the field. If you are man enough to step up here and back up your mouthy *** just tell me what I said in reply. I'll be glad to send you a one way plane ticket, pick you up at the airport and beat the living **** out of you. if you're still alive then getting home is up to you. You aren't a Sooner fan. You are a punk assed son of a bitch. And you have ****ty taste in women. But given the fact that you are an also an ugly mother****er that's probably the best you can do.

Awesoministrator

vCash

Re: Sand Aggie in Sooner disguise

lovely.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    lovely.
    Thank you, thank you very much. I thought it was some of my better work. If you were being sarcastic, nevermind. If you were being serious it was probably my best moment on the board.

Support Landry Jones! CK Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by captain_surly View Post
    If you're the prick that was in section 231 Saturday night wearing a Sooner shirt while sitting with your Tech girlfriend I've got a little more to tell you. You called me retarded for using the term "sand aggie sympathizers" to describe the officials after the bull**** call on Nic. I'm 53 and you're about 25. My 110 pound wife did both of us a favor because but for her we would have both been ejected from the stadium. It didn't matter much to you because you left pretty early. I got to enjoy the rest of the game.

Those are my seats. You bought a couple and ended up right in front of me. If you ever end up there again you better keep your face toward the field. If you are man enough to step up here and back up your mouthy *** just tell me what I said in reply. I'll be glad to send you a one way plane ticket, pick you up at the airport and beat the living **** out of you. if you're still alive then getting home is up to you. You aren't a Sooner fan. You are a punk assed son of a bitch. And you have ****ty taste in women. But given the fact that you are an also an ugly mother****er that's probably the best you can do.
    I think we might be related! My uncles used to fly to where the other was just to beat the **** out of each other. I remember being in the room with one of them when they were making arrangements to fight! "I WILL MEET YOU AT THE ****ING AIRPORT YOU PIECE OF ****" If you think I am kidding, I'm not!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ardmore_Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

What do you really think?

And way to judge women based on rooting for a team. Sounds pretty intelligent to me.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

That was me a$$wipe. LOL
    Go Pokes!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Were you one of the dumbass aggies who cheered when Austin Box was injured on the cheap shot? Or were you one of the other dumbass aggies who went to the game............

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Jello Biafra's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GO44POKES View Post
    That was me a$$wipe. LOL
    congratulations, dick cheese. im happy for you. really, i am. not suprised but i am happy for you. so you had to get a girl thats a tech fan eh? so, you're so fuggin ugly that the sheep wont even let you hit it?
    Ole Vet Posse SGT-AT-ARMS.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Unhappy Re: Sand Aggie in Sooner disguise

Thank you, thank you very much. I thought it was some of my better work. If you were being sarcastic, nevermind. If you were being serious it was probably my best moment on the board.

But you still, for some unfathomable reason, refuse to do two shows a night.
    Oh, the humanity!

LF