Thread: Benadryl & Beer

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Benadryl & Beer

I've had some sneezing fits and sniffling the past few days so I stopped by the QT and grabbed some Benadryl. Since I was in Missouri, I took the opportunity to get full strength beer too. The three Benadryl seem to have done their job on my nasal areas... and the Natty Ice is doing its trick as well.

I would, in advance, like to state that anything I post tonight should be taken with many grains of salt.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

Re: Benadryl & Beer

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerInKCMO View Post
    I've had some sneezing fits and sniffling the past few days so I stopped by the QT and grabbed some Benadryl. Since I was in Missouri, I took the opportunity to get full strength beer too. The three Benadryl seem to have done their job on my nasal areas... and the Natty Ice is doing its trick as well.

I would, in advance, like to state that anything I post tonight should be taken with many grains of salt.
    So Join My new Drunky thread
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

vCash

Iffin I can stay upright and able to manipulate the keyboard, I'll be there.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Kid & a salt lick...
    That picture reminds me of Atwoods... for if it weren't for my time at RGIS inventorying Atwoods' stock, I probably wouldn't know what a salt lick looked like. Speaking of Atwoods, anyone checked out their sale ad lately? Can I get a good deal on Monkey Butt powder?