Thread: Big Question

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Big Question

Big question

Seen a picture of my best buddies gf's va jay jay on his phone....he was showing me a picture of his new dog.....I tried to scroll down, but it went to the next picture which turned out to be his woman's va jay jay. Everytime I see her, all I can see is her va jay jay. They are NOT on a break, which pretty much rules out try'n to get a pic of my own. What should I do? Should I take a pic of my womans va jay jay(it would have to be done while she was unconscious or maybe with a camera at the Sonic bathroom) and show it to him to make us even? What should I do?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Re: Big Question

No you Get yer friends Phone and Post Pics .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Starter
    Football's godforsaken wasteland -- ACC country!
    vCash

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics.

And you aren't trading va jay jay shots. I mean with your friend. If you want to trade them with us, that's fine.
    OU is about winning championships!!! osu is about whining about OU winning those championships!!! -- SoonerKnight, 10/31/2007

vCash

Turd is such a Turd .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUHOMER's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Big question

Seen a picture of my best buddies gf's va jay jay on his phone....he was showing me a picture of his new dog.....I tried to scroll down, but it went to the next picture which turned out to be his woman's va jay jay. Everytime I see her, all I can see is her va jay jay. They are NOT on a break, which pretty much rules out try'n to get a pic of my own. What should I do? Should I take a pic of my womans va jay jay(it would have to be done while she was unconscious or maybe with a camera at the Sonic bathroom) and show it to him to make us even? What should I do?
    Just wondering, Is she a nurse? It could have been a instructional pic for medical training
    Posse Member hoping for middle manager, Yep , I dont know ****

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'm a tolerant mother****er.