SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Dumb hippies...seriously

http://www.supersonicsoul.com/2008/1...hunderful.html

This guy tries to dog out OKC and his Sonics bretheren call him out on it...read the comments below, funny!
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Re: Dumb hippies...seriously

another bombing in their town would drive those numbers below 50%..and since a republican didn't win the election, there gotta be a nut job conservative somewhere in Okie-ville who will do the honors..lets hope the team is not in town when it happens since they deserve better..
    By karmabiatch, at 11/07/2008 3:26 AM
    Nice folks up there.
    Last edited by BigRedJed; 11/7/2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Changed to reflect correct user name.
    Well, crap.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

By the way, the team could have sold out every game with season tickets only, and chose to stop short of doing that to accomodate packages, which they are still selling, and -- this is the one I'm not crazy about -- 400 tickets that are reserved for game-day walkup sales.

I think they are a victim of their own success. The hoopla over the five-day season ticket sellout created a situation where John Q. Public thinks the ticket is impossible, which is far from the truth. A lot of people probably won't even bother to try, thinking they can't buy tickets, until the public is better educated. Also, holding tickets until game day will backfire during ice storms and the like.

They would have been better off to sell out the entire season before it started, IMO, and all but led the league in attendance by extension. Attendance will still be among the top in the league, but a little less wow factor than actually LEADING the league.
    Well, crap.

vCash

Oh no.....They didn't sell out a freaking Sunday night game in the heart of football season. They should just fold it up and move to a blue state where people are edjumubucated and fancified. We is to dumb and ignernt to afford them hoop tickets.
    Seriously do not judge fan support til foozball season has come to a close. Then the NBA will be the only show and build its following.
    405>580>1-900>918

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

we still sold more tickets than they did in Seattle
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Sonics highest attendance last November outside of opening night was 16,379.

I don't think those Latte drinkers have any room to talk.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedJed View Post
    Nice folks up there.
    Wow. That is simply incredible. How wrong is that? My friend in High School's father perished by that evil act and that f****r has the nuts to say something like that?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The Smithereens - Sick Of Seattle