Thread: I have SPE*

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

I have SPE*

*Spousal Phone Envy

My esposita got one of those 3G iPhones. That thing is the shiznit fo shizzle.

I must have one.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Re: I have SPE*

iPhones are the debbil

i think there is crack on the screen

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 LilSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Did she get the hospital plan? I know that Southcrest and Hilcrest people get a kick *** plan through HPG they almost give the phone away.
    "Yea, and the shins of the wicked were smote."-Lil 22:18

and behold I looked in the sky, and saw a rider on a pale horse, the rider's name was death, and Lil Sooner followed after,....Revalations

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUHOMER's Avatar
    vCash

My son has one, I want one. He says his plan runs him over $100 a month.... Umm I can not justify it. My wife and I never use up our minutes, I dont think we spend but about $60 a month for both phones..

yea, i am a tight ***
    Posse Member hoping for middle manager, Yep , I dont know ****

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'm a tolerant mother****er.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I have a Samsung Blackjack, when our (AT&T) contract comes up for renewal soon I plan on getting one. My wife just wants a phone, nothing else and just went back to her Motorola after using my previous Razr for awhile. It makes it cheaper when she doesn't want the gadgets as well.