Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

What a waste of a perfectly good white woman

Kirsten Brydum was traveling across the country with an Amtrak pass and an old bicycle. She was meeting with fellow Marxists around the country and campaigning for Obama. Fresh from protesting the RNC National Convention, she arrived in New Orleans by train. While bicycling around New Orleans’ all black 9th ward ghetto to campaign for Obama, she was shot in the head. Residents would not even call the police to notify them that a dead white girl was laying on the sidewalk. Her body laid in the streets for hours until a construction crew drove by and noticed her.

Even the New Orleans police issued a statement saying “robbery does not appear to be the motivation.” All evidence suggests that she was murdered simply because she was white. Brydum was a big name in the extreme far-left San Fransisco Marxist scene. Immediately the cover up began.

San Fransisco Staff reporter Rubenstein declared that she died in a “robbery” while on “vacation” in New Orleans. No one goes on the the 9th ward for a vacation. People go there for crack binges. Rubenstein’s article was not a factual reporting of the story but a coverup of what really happened. His article was in turn picked up by other California newspapers.

Across the internet, the far-left blogosphere, continues to praise her for her far-left activism. Not one mention anywhere that she was the victim of a racially motivated murder. Not one mention that she was bicycling in a violent black ghetto to promote Obama.

It is quite amazing to see the legions of young Marxists praising her online, yet covering up how she really died at the same time. It is remarkable how schizophrenic the Marxist mindset is. As a recent issue of Science Now Magazine says, it is amazing the “mental gymnastics” people will use to avoid mentioning race.

The article in Science Now says that avoiding the issue of race is “counter productive” and “impairs cognitive abilities.” Well Kirsten Brydum was cognitively impaired for sure. Her friends, equally impaired, seem eager to go down the same road. How many more white Marxist activists will we find murdered in black neighborhoods before any of them wake up?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: What a waste of a perfectly good white woman

Things that terrify insular white people:

1. Blacks-check

2. Marxists-check

3. Liberal media cover-ups-check

Congratulations, Jerk! You've found every conservative white man's wet dream/worst nightmare.

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by My Opinion Matters View Post

1. Blacks-check

2. Marxists-check

Congratulations, Jerk! You've found every conservative white man's wet dream/worst nightmare.
    I have a boner.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by My Opinion Matters View Post

1. Blacks-check

2. Marxists-check

How "open-minded" of you.

This story reminds me of Rachel Corrie, except in that there won't be any humor in a pancake breakfast memorial.

I don't have any sympathy for communists. They're as evil as Nazis in my book, and should be treated as such. I'm just reporting. You decide.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

S.F. activist slain in New Orleans robbery

(10-02) 16:33 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- To Kirsten Brydum, a passionate 25-year-old community activist from San Francisco, one person's junk was another's treasure.

Brydum, who wanted to change the world, certainly changed Dolores Park. Because of her, there is something called the Really, Really Free Market. People bring their rummage to the park on the last Saturday of the month and give it away. Nobody gets any money and everyone walks away a little richer. That was how she liked it.

She loved the freedom of far-flung travel and of cycling. On Saturday, while cycling after midnight in New Orleans after spending Friday evening in a dance club, she was shot in the head and killed in an apparent robbery, police said. Her killer remains at large.

For two days her body lay in the New Orleans morgue, unidentified. Her killer had apparently taken Brydum's wallet, identification and bicycle. On Monday, Brydum's parents, Steen and Mamie Brydum of Orange County, and her friends in San Francisco found out the news.

"She was a woman with a huge heart and a huge brain, compassionate and wise beyond her years," said a friend, San Francisco lawyer Ben Rosenfeld.

Two months ago, Brydum left San Francisco to tour the United States, with an Amtrak train pass in her pocket, in search of what she liked to call "collective autonomy" - her term for strangers helping strangers for free.

In Manhattan, she spent a long time examining trash bins, marveling at the useable stuff that New Yorkers threw away. In St. Paul, Minn., she marched in protests outside the Republican National Convention. In Philadelphia, she visited an urban farm and talked to housing activists. A week ago, she got on a train to Louisiana.

"Right now I'm rolling into New Orleans," she wrote last Thursday on her blog. "I really don't know what to expect. An old friend of a new friend offered to pick me up from the station and get me to the house of another friend of a friend. The sun is setting on the bayou-licked lands and I am truly fortunate."

That was the last any of her friends was to hear from her. Two days later, her body was found on a sidewalk in a tough section of the Ninth Ward of New Orleans, about 3 miles northeast of the French Quarter.

Her friends, writing on a memorial Web site (links.sfgate.com/ZEZT), recalled her love of midnight canoe rides, constructive anarchy and a well-patched pair of jeans.

"She was totally committed to fixing things in the world that are wrong," said her friend John Viola, "from little things, like making sure a lost baby squirrel was cared for by animal rescue, to giant things, like confronting capitalism."

A funeral will be held Saturday in Woodland Hills (Los Angeles County). Plans for a memorial service in San Francisco are pending.
    Where did you get yours from Jerk, it sounds different than the one I found.
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Well, they both say that she was cycling around the 9th ward after midnight.

Can we agree that she just wasn't very bright?
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post

You already said she was campaigning for Obama. I thought it was a foregone conclusion.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Wonder will they treat it as a Hate Crime ?
    Dayum Racist bastards.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

This whole thread is a disgrace. Someone died. Does their politics really matter?

I'm completely embarrassed that a Sooner started this thread.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Havok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post

I agree biking after midnight is not a bright idea, especially in a known rough neighborhood.

But clubbing is not campaigning for Obama (when did campaigning for a politician become a contemptible offense anyways?)

Robbery was most certainly a motive if her wallet and bike were missing, and there is nothing to say that if some small black girl was riding her bike in that neighborhood at that time, she wouldn't have been gunned down and robbed.

Believe it or not, most criminals don't solely target people of differing races.
    If I am right, then religious fundamentalists will not go to Heaven, because there is no Heaven. If THEY are right, then they will not go to Heaven, because they are hypocrites.

-Isaac Asimov

vCash

Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 A Sooner in Texas's Avatar
    vCash

I really wonder how many of our posters are black, and how many of our black Sooner players log into this message board.

They must feel really welcome here, huh?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ardmore_Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by A Sooner in Texas View Post
    I really wonder how many of our posters are black, and how many of our black Sooner players log into this message board.

They must feel really welcome here, huh?
    I can promise you that the number is lower than 1%
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

vCash

If she had just campaigned for McCain...she'd still be alive...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    vCash

wait a second.

No witnesses to the crime. none.

no wallet, no id, no bicycle.

Something just doesn't jibe. How did that little piece of deduction go I
    wonder.

Cops; let's see...we've got a dead body laying on a sidewalk, a city worker called it n, she's obviously been here a while. Let's see...judging by the position of her body, I bet she was RIDING A BICYCLE.???
    I taste terrific.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Sarah Palin shot her.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok View Post
    Where did you get yours from Jerk, it sounds different than the one I found.
    This is obviously the made up cover up story to prevent race from being mentioned. And having worked on the east side of N.O. multiple times, I would say the first is more likely to have happened than the account you posted.

Needless, anyone with a brain cell in their head would 1. Not be in east N.O. after dark, 2. Not be in east N.O. if white, 3. Not be in east N.O. on bicycle.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok View Post
    I agree biking after midnight is not a bright idea, especially in a known rough neighborhood.

But clubbing is not campaigning for Obama (when did campaigning for a politician become a contemptible offense anyways?)

Robbery was most certainly a motive if her wallet and bike were missing, and there is nothing to say that if some small black girl was riding her bike in that neighborhood at that time, she wouldn't have been gunned down and robbed.

Believe it or not, most criminals don't solely target people of differing races.
    What color are your glasses??? In east N.O. you would be targeted by your race.