Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash

Re: Well, well, well....

Quote Originally Posted by CK Sooner View Post
    Nope.

He said "**** you"

LOL, that's kinda what I figured.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by boomrsoonr View Post
    Much to the happiness of a few of you losers, this is my last post in this place. Too many whiney *** losers here. You cry like little babies and make all kinds of excuses for why OU loses a game. Too bad you can't look at it realistically and see what the problems are. Instead, you want to run roughshod over anyone that doesn't agree with you. Fine by me. I'll still support my Sooners. But I won't pat them on the *** and make excuses for them or their coach. When they screw up, it's obvious to anyone that knows any thing. So have fun with your little group of whiney asses. Real fans won't want to come here any more because they can't give their opinion without getting threats and downgraded.

So have fun playing with yourselves. Some day, you'll have to step out from behind the keyboard. And then someone will throat punch you little babies back into oblivion.

Where is your "I'm a Man" rant?

I have differing opinions with quite a few around here and I get treated just fine. If you were a true OU fan, and not a fairweather fan, you would take the lumps and bruises from this site.

Have fun supporting your new team, saxeT!

BOOMER
    SOONER!

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    Where is the "I'm a Man" rant?
    I’m not going to talk about football today. I’m not going to take a question about the game. I’m going to talk about this article right here. Anybody hasn’t read this article — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this article. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this article embarrasses me to be involved with athletics tremendously. That article had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when he is upset! And kick a person when he’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! He goes to class. He is respectful to the media! He’s respectful to the public! And he’s a good kid, and he’s not a professional athlete and he doesn’t deserve to be kicked when he’s down.

If you have a child someday, you’ll understand how it feels. But you obviously don’t have a child. I do. If your child goes down the street and somebody makes fun of him because he dropped a pass in a pickup game, or says he’s fat, and he comes home crying to his mom, you’d understand. But you haven’t had that.

Someday you will and when your child comes home, you’ll understand. If you want to go after an athlete — one of my athletes — you go after one who doesn’t do the right things! You don’t downgrade him because he does everything right and may not play as well on Saturday! And you let us make that decision!

That’s why I don’t read the newspaper! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur athlete doing everything right! And then you want to write articles about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make plays.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches. Don’t write a kid that does everything right, that’s heart is broken, and then say the coaches say he was scared! That ain’t true! And then to say that we made that decision because Donovan Woods, because he threatened to transfer! That’s not true!

So get your facts straight! And I hope someday you have a child and somebody bedowngrades them and belittles them and you have to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tommieharris91 View Post
    I’m not going to talk about football today. I’m not going to take a question about the game. I’m going to talk about this article right here. Anybody hasn’t read this article — I don’t read it, but it was brought to me by a mother with children. Think this is worth reading.

I want to talk about this article. Three-fourths of this is inaccurate. It’s fiction and this article embarrasses me to be involved with athletics tremendously. That article had to have been written by a person that doesn’t have a child and has never had a child that’s had their heart broken and come home upset! And had to deal with the child when he is upset! And kick a person when he’s down!

Here’s all that kid did! He goes to class. He is respectful to the media! He’s respectful to the public! And he’s a good kid, and he’s not a professional athlete and he doesn’t deserve to be kicked when he’s down.

If you have a child someday, you’ll understand how it feels. But you obviously don’t have a child. I do. If your child goes down the street and somebody makes fun of him because he dropped a pass in a pickup game, or says he’s fat, and he comes home crying to his mom, you’d understand. But you haven’t had that.

Someday you will and when your child comes home, you’ll understand. If you want to go after an athlete — one of my athletes — you go after one who doesn’t do the right things! You don’t downgrade him because he does everything right and may not play as well on Saturday! And you let us make that decision!

That’s why I don’t read the newspaper! Because it’s garbage! And the editor who let it come out is garbage! Attacking an amateur athlete doing everything right! And then you want to write articles about guys who don’t do things right and downgrade them, the ones that do make plays.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I’m a man! I’m 40! I’m not a kid! Write something about me! Or the coaches. Don’t write a kid that does everything right, that’s heart is broken, and then say the coaches say he was scared! That ain’t true! And then to say that we made that decision because Donovan Woods, because he threatened to transfer! That’s not true!

So get your facts straight! And I hope someday you have a child and somebody bedowngrades them and belittles them and you have to look them in the eye and say, “You know what? It’s OK. They are supposed to be mature adults but they’re really not.” Who’s the kid here? Who’s the kid here? Are you kidding me? That’s all I’ve got to say. It makes me want to puke.
    Sorry Coach.

One question before you leave out of here to change your diaper.

Are you really a man?

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    Sorry Coach.

One question before you leave out of here to change your diaper.

Are you really a man?
    Yes... excuse me, Chase Daniel? You may be 25 now instead of 10, but you are not truly a man until you are 40... stop yer pouting. Just go back to No. 10 if you don't wanna grow up.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    eState Auction House Ltd.
    Take off ay

Your exit has just increased the overall manliness of the board.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

vCash

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    Haven't I heard something like this before from you?
    The greatest thing in the world is...

Being both a grandma and a sooner!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Much to the happiness of a few of you losers, this is my last post in this place. Too many whiney *** losers here. You cry like little babies and make all kinds of excuses for why OU loses a game. Too bad you can't look at it realistically and see what the problems are. Instead, you want to run roughshod over anyone that doesn't agree with you. Fine by me. I'll still support my Sooners. But I won't pat them on the *** and make excuses for them or their coach. When they screw up, it's obvious to anyone that knows any thing. So have fun with your little group of whiney asses. Real fans won't want to come here any more because they can't give their opinion without getting threats and downgraded.

So have fun playing with yourselves. Some day, you'll have to step out from behind the keyboard. And then someone will throat punch you little babies back into oblivion.

Haha. Nicely done, mr. anonymous. I am a scary looking SOB and no one wants to even talk **** to me much less threaten me... unless I am on the internet.

Suck.

It.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

On the bright side, he did remind me that I should play with myself and that always makes me happy.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

vCash

John W. Helander
    President & CEO
    GrayBox Services Ltd. &
    The Gift that keeps on giving .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by A-M View Post
    Haven't I heard something like this before from you?
    you've heard it from like 100 people here.

Sooner Benchwarmer HappyClappyMackBrown's Avatar
    vCash

this guy hit the nail on the head

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

If you are going to go out, at least go out with something that can be quoted and borrowed hundreds of times during the next several years to bait n00bs and trollers. So, boomrsoonr, you get an "F" because it won't ever be quoted after this thread dies

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    The Gift that keeps on giving .
    It's a helluva lot better than something a hoe would give ya, ain't it?
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders