Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Re: I would actually love to see this: Bush Resignation Speech

Bush sucks my taint.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    the desperation phase is showing to be painful for GOP wonks.

just accept it and get on with what you like best...the open wheelhouse of ripping Clinton/Obama. that's your good times, Newt and Limbaugh invented it for you. go for it.

sucks, you had to jump ship on Bush and throw him under the bus, and re-invent this Reagan nostalgia "real conservative" identity...which is your way of renouncing the Mission Accomplished/GWOT crap job you got sold in 02-04. that's your best key to the pomposity you like best.

to pretend otherwise now is pretty disingenuous.
    Ah, it's been a while since I could say "that Boulder lifestyle is really suiting you well."

I haven't thrown Bush under the bus. I'm not a hater. I don't think he's done a bad job at all considering the steaming plate of **** he's been served since day one. Plus, he's had to put up with all the horse**** the numbskulls on the TV dish out that you guys suck up like momma's gravy.

History will bear out that GWB is nowhere near the putz/worst president in the history of presidents like some of you goobers try to say he is. I'd have to say he's about the third best president in my lifetime (I was born during the Eisenhower administration) behind Reagan and Nixon.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner View Post
    Bush sucks my taint.
    So that's why he's always got that "something tastes sour" look on his face.

You could at least wash your nasty nether regions for him.

vCash

Yeah...Bush is just "unlucky."

And the whole world is against him.

The media. Celebs. The press. Scientists. Pollsters. Europe. Asia. Ivy League elites. Pundits. Jews. Catholics. Blacks. Hurricanes. Senators. Representatives. Gays. Laws. Money. Latinos. Wimmins. Masons. Intellectuals. Artists. Rust Belt workers. The Constitution. Unions. People who can read. People who travel. People with money. People without money. People who used to have money but now don't. Chihuahuas. Nazi Pirate Hookers.

They're all conspiring to get him.

It's just not fair. He didn't have it easy like the other U.S. Presidents who were beloved by all, supported by both parties, loved by the masses, never attacked by the media and who never dealt with crisis.

Bush was dealt a raw hand. Poor, poor Bush.
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    So that's why he's always got that "something tastes sour" look on his face.

You could at least wash your nasty nether regions for him.
    I'll have you know that it is washed and perfumed and smells like a freshly groomed ferret.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

A+ thread!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    A+ thread!
    I was leaning toward a B+.
    My kids rock the flock!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

You've got a clear explanation of how goofy too many Americans have become, and some beautiful knee-jerk vomit-jerky from our Left. What's not A+?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    You've got a clear explanation of how goofy too many Americans have become, and some beautiful knee-jerk vomit-jerky from our Left. What's not A+?
    I saw some grammar issues.
    My kids rock the flock!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

The media. Celebs. The press. Scientists. Pollsters. Europe. Asia. Ivy League elites. Pundits. Jews. Catholics. Blacks. Hurricanes. Senators. Representatives. Gays. Laws. Money. Latinos. Wimmins. Masons. Intellectuals. Artists. Rust Belt workers. The Constitution. Unions. People who can read. People who travel. People with money. People without money. People who used to have money but now don't. Chihuahuas. Nazi Pirate Hookers.

It's just not fair. He didn't have it easy like the other U.S. Presidents who were beloved by all, supported by both parties, loved by the masses, never attacked by the media and who never dealt with crisis.

And to think his approval rating is higher than Congress

Administrator
    vCash

Oh, so other presidents have had terrorist **********s kill thousands with hijacked airplanes in their first year in office?

And other presidents have dealt with having everyone in Congress behind them when he called for war, and then having all the liberal pukes amongst them suddenly becoming Monday morning QBs going "I didn't really wanna go to war over there we shoulda...."

And other presidents have had gasoline prices go up 300+% during their watch.

And other presidents have been completely and totaly crucified - fair or unfair - non-stop - by the pathetic liberal press in print/TV/internet media.

And other presidents have had all the faggots you hang with out there proclaiming "if he gets voted in again I'm going to Bum****, Egypt and joining a nunnery."

Gee, I had no clue every president was dealt the same or worse hand than GWB has been dealt.

vCash

And you don't think he brought ANY of this on himself?

vCash

Everywhere he's gone, everything he's touched throughout his life has turned into a MISERABLE FAILURE.

His Presidency was no different. Many, if not most, of his and our current woes are in some way related to either his actions, inactions or policies.

Administrator
    vCash

You really have drank the koolaid haven't you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 85Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

BUSH problem was that he tried to work with Liberal Democrats ( the way he did in Texas) the Problem is the the Liberal democrats in Washington are two faced snakes who deserve more than I am willing to suggest here. RULE 1 NEVER EVER EVER EVER WORK WITH YOUR ENEMY!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 85Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Oh, so other presidents have had terrorist **********s kill thousands with hijacked airplanes in their first year in office?

And other presidents have dealt with having everyone in Congress behind them when he called for war, and then having all the liberal pukes amongst them suddenly becoming Monday morning QBs going "I didn't really wanna go to war over there we shoulda...."

And other presidents have had gasoline prices go up 300+% during their watch.

And other presidents have been completely and totaly crucified - fair or unfair - non-stop - by the pathetic liberal press in print/TV/internet media.

And other presidents have had all the faggots you hang with out there proclaiming "if he gets voted in again I'm going to Bum****, Egypt and joining a nunnery."

Gee, I had no clue every president was dealt the same or worse hand than GWB has been dealt.
    Or had a HOLLYWOOD that loved to make movies and such reveling in the assassination of same? Like I said before I'm just waiting for the big one!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Everywhere he's gone, everything he's touched throughout his life has turned into a MISERABLE FAILURE.

His Presidency was no different. Many, if not most, of his and our current woes are in some way related to either his actions, inactions or policies.
    God, I would hate to see what you would say about him if you were a democrat.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 85Sooner View Post
    BUSH problem was that he tried to work with Liberal Democrats ( the way he did in Texas) the Problem is the the Liberal democrats in Washington are two faced snakes who deserve more than I am willing to suggest here. RULE 1 NEVER EVER EVER EVER WORK WITH YOUR ENEMY!
    Accountability. It's whats for dinner.
    Atheist.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
    Accountability. It's whats for dinner.
    STFU and stick to your "I blow O'Bama" threads punkin. Brack, McCain, or your girl Palin ain't in this thread so you shouldn't be either.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 85Sooner View Post
    Shocking, you blame the Dems for Bush's god-awful mess of an administration.

Reagan and Clinton couldn't follow Rule #1 and look how that turned out.
    Boomer Sooner