Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Another over the deep end for BHO

Sheriff uses the H word while introducing Palin, ACLU and NAACP file complaints of Racism. The H word you ask? Why that would be Barracks middle name.

Seriously, WTF!?!?!?!
    http://news-press.com/article/200810...NTPAGECAROUSEL

vCash

Re: Another over the deep end for BHO

I didnt read the whole thing, But it sounds Like horse**** to me .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Sheriff uses the H word while introducing Palin, ACLU and NAACP file complaints of Racism. The H word you ask? Why that would be Barracks middle name.

Seriously, WTF!?!?!?!

Did he say Palin's middle name in the introduction?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Whet's Avatar
    vCash

Gee, the wayback machine is great! Lest we forget, here is Barry's response to the surge that worked:
    Now we are faced with a quagmire to which there are no good answers. But the one that makes very little sense is to put tens of thousands more young Americans in harm's way without changing a strategy that has failed by almost every imaginable account.
    In escalating this war with a so-called "surge" of troops, the President would be overriding the expressed concerns of Generals on the ground, Secretary Powell, the bipartisan Iraq Study Group and the American people. Colin Powell has said that placing more troops in the crossfire of a civil war simply will not work. General John Abizaid, our top commander in the Middle East, said just last month that, "I believe that more American forces prevent the Iraqis from doing more, from taking more responsibility for their own future." Even the Joint Chiefs of Staff have expressed concern, saying that a surge in troop levels "could lead to more attacks by al-Qaeda" and "provide more targets for Sunni insurgents." Once again, the President is defying good counsel and common sense.
    As I said more than a month ago, while some have proposed escalating this war by adding thousands of more troops, there is little reason to believe that this will achieve these results either. It's not clear that these troop levels are sustainable for a significant period of time, and according to our commanders on the ground, adding American forces will only relieve the Iraqis from doing more on their own. Moreover, without a coherent strategy or better cooperation from the Iraqis, we would only be putting more of our soldiers in the crossfire of a civil war.
    There is no military solution to this war. Our troops can help suppress the violence, but they cannot solve its root causes. And all the troops in the world won't be able to force Shia, Sunni, and Kurd to sit down at a table, resolve their differences, and forge a lasting peace. In fact, adding more troops will only push this political settlement further and further into the future, as it tells the Iraqis that no matter how much of a mess they make, the American military will always be there to clean it up.
    That is why I believe we must begin a phased redeployment of American troops to signal to the government and people of Iraq, and others who have a stake in stabilizing the country - that ours is not an open-ended commitment. They must step up. The status quo cannot hold.
    In November, the American people sent a resounding message of change to the President. But apparently that message wasn't clear enough.
    I urge all Americans who share my grave concerns over this looming decision to call, write or email the President, and make your voices heard. I urge you to tell them that our soldiers are not numbers to add just because someone couldn't think of a better idea, they are our sons and daughters, our brothers and sisters, our neighbors and friends who are willing to wave goodbye to everything they've ever known just for the chance to serve their country. Our men and women in uniform are doing a terrific job under extremely difficult conditions. But our government has failed them so many times over the last few years, and we simply cannot afford to do it again. We must not multiply the mistakes of yesterday, we must end them today.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200701150...e_answer/#more

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Now we are copy/pasting things that aren't even relevant to the OP! FUN!

While it's a stupid complaint, NAACP & ACLU aren't affiliated with Obama's campaign.
    Boomer Sooner

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerscuba View Post
    While it's a stupid complaint, NAACP & ACLU aren't affiliated with Obama's campaign.
    I didn't say they were but it is just aother example of how folks have just lost they damn minds when it comes to anything Obama.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

That's the scariest thing about a BHO presidency. Any criticism from any quarter will be spun as racism.

So much for "checks and balances."
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Penguin's Avatar
    vCash

Who is this Obama character that I keep hearing about?
    Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo
    you're weird

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    That's the scariest thing about a BHO presidency. Any criticism from any quarter will be spun as racism.

Hopefully someone will have the courage to pull a Joseph Welch in that case.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Who is this Obama character that I keep hearing about?
    Nobody knows.
    We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post

If people use good judgement then there shouldn't be any problem, huh?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

I didn't say they were but it is just aother example of how folks have just lost they damn minds when it comes to anything Obama.
    You mean people for or people against him?
    Atheist.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

That sheriff seems like a total political wannabe.
    La ola es mía.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jaux View Post
    make America feel good about itself (for past misdeeds) but then fail in utter incompetence. That will truly be "chickens coming home to roost".
    Are you talking about George W. Bush after 09/11? I'm confused.
    Atheist.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Man, I can't think of any time recently where any legitimate criticism of a political figure exposed the critic to personal attacks and questions about their character.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Seriously, WTF!?!?!?!
    I wouldn't call this racist as it has nothing to do with race.

But, let's say you're John Doe, had German ancestry and your middle name happened to be Hitler. Let's also say that you were born prior to the 1930's.

Would you be a little upset if people always referred to you as "John Hitler Doe" with extra emphasis on the "Hitler" part?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

John Hitler Doe sounds like a Bama QB name to me

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KC//CRIMSON View Post
    If people use good judgement then there shouldn't be any problem, huh?

And good judgement means no negative remarks what-so-ever towards The One!

Or we will press charges and throw your *** in jail!

God D*NM America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    I wouldn't call this racist as it has nothing to do with race.

But, let's say you're John Doe, had German ancestry and your middle name happened to be Hitler. Let's also say that you were born prior to the 1930's.

Would you be a little upset if people always referred to you as "John Hitler Doe" with extra emphasis on the "Hitler" part?
    You know what else is funny about the situation?

Everyone that LOVES to refer to him as "Brack Oblahma" never, EVER, misspells his middle name.
    ... that's not food.