Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OK2LA's Avatar
    vCash

Foswhitt Whittaker aka: Fozzy

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.c...oswhitt00.html

He is apparently the second coming.

According to hornfans.com - if he plays - we have no chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    Rough day. Prior to today, Brown was at the helm of the 2 most embarrassing and humiliating losses in the history of Texas football. Black Saturdays I and II: outscored 128 to 27. Inexcusable games. Nothing, ever, will change that. Simply the 2 lowest moments in the history of our program. Our most bitter, hated, loathed and despised rival completely rap*ng our ***, having mercy on us, and running the ball into the line to avoid scoring 70. I never thought I'd see another Black Saturday. Wrong.

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Foswhitt Whittaker aka: Fozzy

I haven't even seen this kid play yet.

I've seen the usuals, McCoy, Shipley, Cosby, Obognaya (sp?) and McGee. John Chiles is nothing more than a guy who takes direct snaps into a pile to me. Like Ryan Perriloux, I just don't see why people jump whenever he's in there.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Chiles will prolly have like 300 yards and 5 INTs against us this game.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BASSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tommieharris91 View Post
    Chiles will prolly have like 300 yards and 5 INTs against us this game.
    300 yards rushing? no way
    "You know OU has won five conference championships and UT has only one so it's like......ok?"

- R.J. Washington

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I sure wish he was, but Fozzy probably won't be playing. He's been battling a knee injury and OU aint the type of team to throw a Frosh out there against without him being 100% physically.

Hook'em

P.S. Man Sam and Co look good. Will be real fun playing against them.
    "But the pieces were there for success. Not BCS success. Not beat-Vince-Young success. But beat-TCU success. Beat-Baylor-before-overtime success."

Collier11, a Sooner Fan

Actually, I wonder if alot of my fellow Sooner fans have even watched Texas play this year. Although Whitaker is gonna be great when he is healthy I am more concerned about the fullback Cody Johnson. He is a great blocker and really fast for 255. I think it's gonna be a great game. Depending on the play of our line..we should pass well. Texas front 7 will be the best we face all year. In fact, this is the best front 7 I have seen at Texas and thats including the NC team. We just have to play all around good defense. Texas is very balanced. They throw alot, but contrary to popular belief, they are the #2 Rushing team in the Big XII.
    [B]What Do you call a pirate with an empty trophy case???B]
    .....a Red Raider

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SbOrOiNaEnR's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK2LA View Post
    He is apparently the second coming.

Second coming of what? Cedric Benson?? I'm cool with that.

Just make sure to lock up your boats and/or TV sets.
    "It was once said—only half facetiously—that the three greatest organizations the world has ever known were the Imperial German Army, the Roman Catholic Church and the Standard Oil Company. Inasmuch as the Imperial German Army was demobilized in 1918, it is doubtless high time that a new candidate be proposed to fill out the triumvirate, and one strong contender—most sport fans would agree—is the University of Oklahoma football team." ~ Tex Maule, Sports Illustrated, November 18, 1957