Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Whet's Avatar
    vCash

Weaatherman terrorists declare support for Obama

Just today, Barry wrapped up his recruitment of one of his important constituencies - that of the 60's Weatherman's terrorist organization:

Four Weathermen terrorists declare support for Obama, calling for "grassroots effort" to help boost campaign.

The names of four former top leaders of the Weathermen terrorist organization are listed as signatories on an online petition calling for an "independent grassroots effort" to help strengthen Obama's campaign.

The petition was initiated by Progressives for Obama, an independent organization acting to ensure the Illinois senator's election.

Among the names signed onto the petition are former Weathermen leaders Howard Machtinger, Jeff Jones, Steve Tappis and Mark Rudd.

Machtinger was a Weathermen founder and was co-author of the terror group's original mission statement, which called for "revolutionaries within the United States to wage a 'people's war' and attack from within. The government would fall and 'world communism' eventually would be instituted."

Jones, according to his own website, was "elected, along with (Weathermen terrorist) Bill Ayers and Mark Rudd, to the SDS national office. Then, in the spring of 1970, he disappeared. As a leader of the Weather Underground, Jeff evaded an intense FBI manhunt for more than a decade. In 1981, they finally got him. Twenty special agents battered down the door of the Bronx apartment where he was living with his wife and four-year-old son."

Tappis was one of 11 people who signed the original Weathermen statement, which was infamously titled, "You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows."

Rudd, a petition supporter as well as a main signatory to the Progressives for Obama group, was one of the main founders of the Weathermen terrorist organization. A biography published on his website explains Rudd worked to form the Weathermen as a radical alternative to the SDS and for white Americans to eject their "white skin privilege" and begin "armed struggle" against the U.S. government.

Re: Weaatherman terrorists declare support for Obama

The Obama-Weatherman connection is, well, scary. Not only has he associated himself with, befriended, and used a terrorist (Bill Ayers) for political gain, he has branched out more with the Weathermen.

Do you know Howard Gutman (if huff-po says he's an advisor to Obama, he's at the very least an advisor to Obama)? Do you know of Howard Gutman? Yes, Gutman was the defense attorney for the Weatherman.

Some said the Ayers connection was truly for Obama's political gain, but two connections with a radical, obscure terrorist group simply erases that theory.

Fool me once, fool me twice...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

He could be caught sniffing coke off the body of a dead gay hooker and his minions will still vote for him.

And does anyone really know who this guy (Obama) is?

The guy came from no where, we know very little about him, has some very nefarious friends, a racist preacher, and will probably become the next POTUS. Wow.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

armed struggle against the government? that's kinda what you've been waiting for, eh Jerk?

heh.
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout

vCash

i'd like to see people link actual article when they quote them, as a general nod to source cred.

but, i didn't know the W-Men actually took their name from Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues.

vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    armed struggle against the government? that's kinda what you've been waiting for, eh Jerk?

heh.
    Nah, a gimp like me is more interested in surviving the coming Great Depression II

Cya later. I have to go to snow removal class, so they can teach us how to, you know, operate a snow removal truck.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    Nah, a gimp like me is more interested in surviving the coming Great Depression II

Cya later. I have to go to snow removal class, so they can teach us how to, you know, operate a snow removal truck.
    i have a buddy who used to drive snowplows up in Leadville, CO....it was work for "men" he said.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OklaPony's Avatar
    vCash

He could be caught sniffing coke off the body of a dead gay hooker and his minions will still vote for him.
    Gay? That does it. I'm not voting for him now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson View Post
    i have a buddy who used to drive snowplows up in Leadville, CO....it was work for "men" he said.
    Well, if ever there is a place that needs snow removal, that would be it. I once got caught in a snowstorm in August up there.
    Pride '80 - '81

Whenever Jay Carney speaks, a logic-angel gets its wings ripped off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Would William Ayers be the Secretary of Downsizing in an Obamanation?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Ambassador to Venezuela or Cuba?

vCash

This is from a 1997 article in the University of Chicago Chronicle, which has Barry, American-hating Michelle, and their very close and personal friend, the terrorist, William Ayers:
    Close-up on juvenile justice

Author, former offender among speakersBy Jennifer Vanasco
    News Office

Children who kill are called "super predators," "people with no conscience," "feral pre-social beings" -- and "adults."
    William Ayers, author of A Kind and Just Parent: The Children of Juvenile Court (Beacon Press, 1997), says "We should call a child a child. A 13-year-old who picks up a gun isn't suddenly an adult. We have to ask other questions: How did he get the gun? Where did it come from?"
    Ayers, who spent a year observing the Cook County Temporary Juvenile Detention Center in Chicago, is one of four panelists who will speak on juvenile justice at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, in the C-Shop. The panel, which marks the 100th anniversary of the juvenile justice system in the United States, is part of the Community Service Center's monthly discussion series on issues affecting the city of Chicago. The event is free and open to the public.
    Ayers will be joined by Sen. Barack Obama, Senior Lecturer in the Law School, who is working to combat legislation that would put more juvenile offenders into the adult system; Randolph Stone, Director of the Mandel Legal Aid Clinic; Alex Correa, a reformed juvenile offender who spent seven years in Cook County Temporary Detention Center; Frank Tobin, a former priest and teacher at the Detention Center who helped Correa; and Willy Baldwin, who grew up in public housing and is currently a teacher at the Detention Center.
    The juvenile justice system was founded by Chicago reformer Jane Addams, who advocated the establishment of a separate court system for children which would act like a "kind and just parent" for children in crisis.
    One hundred years later, the system is "overcrowded, under-funded, over-centralized and racist," Ayers said.
    Michelle Obama, Associate Dean of Student Services and Director of the University Community Service Center, hopes bringing issues like this to campus will open a dialogue between members of the University community and the broader community.
    "Students and faculty explore these issues in the classroom, but it is an internal conversation," Obama said. "We know that issues like juvenile justice impact the city of Chicago, this nation and -- directly or indirectly -- this campus. This panel gives students a chance to hear about the juvenile justice system not only on a theoretical level, but from the people who have experienced it."
    This shows the relationship between Barry and terrorist, William Ayers, was not simply a neighborhood, casual acquaintance.

http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/971106/justice.shtml

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I think we should consolidate all of Whet's copy/paste threads into a single retarded copy/paste thread.
    Boomer Sooner

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

What the Obama's should have been doing was out hunting moose! America! **** yeah!
    Atheist.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by USCMichigander View Post
    Fool me once, fool me twice...
    Ooh! Ooh! I know this one!

Can't get fooled again.
    La ola es mía.

vCash

And does anyone really know who this guy (Obama) is?

The guy came from no where, we know very little about him, has some very nefarious friends, a racist preacher, and will probably become the next POTUS. Wow.
    I heard he was a Harvard Man.

I think he started his political career in Chicago.

Then Oprah latched onto him...he got some National Exposure and the rest is history...

Other than that...

I think he's written a couple of books...

You can check them out at a public library...I did.

I know less about his Wife than him though...

They got her under-wraps tighter than Sarah Palin.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Just try to imagine what the MSM would do to McCain, if he was the one consorting and befriending with TERRORISTS!(and that is what they SHOULD be doing to Obama)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Just try to imagine what the MSM would do to McCain, if he was the one consorting and befriending with TERRORISTS!(and that is what they SHOULD be doing to Obama)
    This story is NOT going anywhere because it is INSIGNIFICANT! There is NO evidence that Obama was FRIENDS with TERRORISTS, and/or ENDORSED their beliefs!!! Palin may TRY to make an ISSUE out of this, but no one CARES, nor does she have any CREDIBILITY!!!! OKAY??? Have a nice DAY.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lexsooner View Post
    This story is NOT going anywhere because it is INSIGNIFICANT! There is NO evidence that Obama was FRIENDS with TERRORISTS, and/or ENDORSED their beliefs!!! Palin may TRY to make an ISSUE out of this, but no one CARES, nor does she have any CREDIBILITY!!!! OKAY??? Have a nice DAY.
    What kind of additional evidence is necessary for you to understand Barry's relationships with these terrorists?

I guess, Barry kicking off his campaign in Bill Ayers' home does not construe the two of them were friends. I suppose Barry and Bill serving together on the Wood's Foundation Chicago Project, or Ayres getting Barry his directorship for this project indicates their deep hatred for each other?

How about something from the Clinton campaign on the relationship between the two? http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/440/

Since reading articles confuses and hurts soonerscuba's head, I'll let just post the link and let you read the article.

vCash

The following is a portion of an article from Politco, about the connection between the terrorist, Bill Ayres and Barry Obama, from February 2008.(sorry if reading this article confuses or hurts soonerscuba's head)
    Obama once visited '60s radicals
    By: Ben Smith
    February 22, 2008 01:26 PM EST

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

While Ayers and Dohrn may be thought of in Hyde Park as local activists, they’re better known nationally as two of the most notorious — and unrepentant — figures from the violent fringe of the 1960s anti-war movement.

Now, as Obama runs for president, what two guests recall as an unremarkable gathering on the road to a minor elected office stands as a symbol of how swiftly he has risen from a man in the Hyde Park left to one closing in fast on the Democratic nomination for president.

“I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers’ house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,” said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. “[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.”

Obama and Palmer “were both there,” he said.

Obama’s connections to Ayers and Dorhn have been noted in some fleeting news coverage in the past. But the visit by Obama to their home — part of a campaign courtship — reflects more extensive interaction than has been previously reported.
    You can read the entire article HERE