Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama question?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Obama question?

My sis, who still believes Obama is the antichrist(and a muslim) , just told me something about him campaigning in Kenya in 2006 for his cousin who is a muslim and has ok'd killing of christians??? I've found a little info but nothing that seems factual and it goes both ways on the story, anyone know the real story?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Obama question?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OKLA21FAN's Avatar
    vCash

you just posted it on the innerweb....it has to be true!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Google up obama kenya muslim kill christians religion of peace 2006
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Google up obama kenya muslim kill christians religion of peace 2006
    I've googled it, I find that he was indeed in Kenya and spoke in support of this guy Raila Odinga. I also find people, including some government officials making claims that he ordered the killing of another tribe primarily christian but I also find people disputing it. I am loking for factual info

vCash

and more than any of it, I am wondering why he was in Kenya speaking for the guy, cousin or not?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    My sis, who still believes Obama is the antichrist(and a muslim) , just told me something about him campaigning in Kenya in 2006 for his cousin who is a muslim and has ok'd killing of christians??? I've found a little info but nothing that seems factual and it goes both ways on the story, anyone know the real story?
    I'm doubting it's real only because the thought of there being a legitimate election in Africa for which to campaign is laughable.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 shaun4411's Avatar
    vCash

the same internet has lots of people who actually think he's a muslim
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

vCash

Sigh. I know several otherwise seemingly sane people who believe he's a muslim and the devil. It's really sad. I mean maybe if I told them all they have to give me a dollar or the boogeyman will lay under their bed and growl every time there's a full moon I could get something out of it. As it is, I just can't believe these people live in the same world I do.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Whet's Avatar
    vCash

When in school in Indonesia, his school record identified him as Muslim.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I'm doubting it's real only because the thought of there being a legitimate election in Africa for which to campaign is laughable.
    makes good sense.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Sigh. I know several otherwise seemingly sane people who believe he's a muslim and the devil.
    He is NOT the devil. He's the anti christ.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Whet View Post
    When in school in Indonesia, his school record identified him as Muslim.
    See, here's what I don't get about that...how it would matter if he was Muslim? Or Jewish? Or some version of Christian that you aren't? Or heathen? Or belonged to the church of the flying spaghetti monster. Are we electing a spiritual guru or an executive?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn68 View Post
    He is NOT the devil. He's the anti christ.
    Yeah, actually that is what they said. I guess I don't know the difference.

vCash

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

See, here's what I don't get about that...how it would matter if he was Muslim? Or Jewish? Or some version of Christian that you aren't? Or heathen? Or belonged to the church of the flying spaghetti monster. Are we electing a spiritual guru or an executive?
    It DOES matter to some people, because the POUS has always been a "Christian," whether or not he had a lick of faith or not. But a Muslim, is them people who blow up planes and attack the WTC and are swarthy and smell bad and make weird sounds and done wants to wipus us out.

vCash

Sigh. I know several otherwise seemingly sane people who believe he's a muslim and the devil. It's really sad. I mean maybe if I told them all they have to give me a dollar or the boogeyman will lay under their bed and growl every time there's a full moon I could get something out of it. As it is, I just can't believe these people live in the same world I do.
    I guess some of those sane people are correct - he was raised a muslim.

His greatest problems are is marxist influences, his tainted "friends" and mentors.

vCash

Barack Obama was born of Communist activists, mentored by a communist writer and activist, spent his college days hanging around radical activists, worked as a radical community organizer learning the radical tactics of Alinsky, kept contact with radicals through the years, attends a radical church, and today lends his political skill to the international goals of radical activists, and has radicals working on his campaign.

vCash

Alinski roots:
    Obama answered a help-wanted ad for a position as a community organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC) in Chicago. Obama was 24 years old, unmarried, and according to his memoir, searching for a genuine African-American community.

Both the CCRC and the DCP were built on the Alinsky model of community agitation, wherein paid organizers learned how to "rub raw the sores of discontent," in Alinsky's words.

One of Obama's early mentors in the Alinsky method was Mike Kruglik, who had this to say to an interviewer of The New Republic, about Obama:

"He was a natural, the undisputed master of agitation, who could engage a room full of recruiting targets in a rapid-fire Socratic dialogue, nudging them to admit that they were not living up to their own standards. As with the panhandler, he could be aggressive and confrontational. With probing, sometimes personal questions, he would pinpoint the source of pain in their lives, tearing down their egos just enough before dangling a carrot of hope that they could make things better."

The agitator's job, according to Alinsky, is first to bring folks to the "realization" that they are indeed miserable, that their misery is the fault of unresponsive governments or greedy corporations, then help them to bond together to demand what they deserve, and to make such an almighty stink that the dastardly governments and corporations will see imminent "self-interest" in granting whatever it is that will cause the harassment to cease.
    Another interesting read is this article about Barry:
    Pinko

If it was true, don't you think it would've been on fox news by now? The man's been campaigning for almost two years, I think it would have been brought out by now.