View Poll Results: Was He A Good Choice As Obama's VP?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 23.53%
  • No

11 32.35%
  • Should Have Picked The Chick In The Pant Suit

3 8.82%
  • Damned, Obama's Ears Look Like Mickey Mouse

13 38.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Vote away.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 r5TPsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I think that Mr. Hair Plugs is a great choice... for the Republicans!
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should Be."
    -Edgar Allan Poe

vCash

As someone who wants Brack to not do so well...

...I think it's a fine choice.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

If Obama would picked Ronald Reagan's corpse as VP, I'm sure the right would even criticized that.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonersn20xx View Post
    If Obama would picked Ronald Reagan's corpse as VP, I'm sure the right would even criticized that.
    Well duh, Brack would still be on the ticket right?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

I don't think you can nominate dead guys for VP, so yes, I'm sure there would be some people opposed to it.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Ok, vote splanation:

A vote for Hillary this past primary election was not a vote against Obama. Rather, a vote for Obama seemed to be more of a vote against Hillary - a vote for Edwards, for Biden, for Richardson was not a vote against Obama or Hillary, but a vote for those respective candidates.

With that in mind, Hillary is a bad choice, because the people that made Obama their choice have already said 'no' to Hillary. Edwards, obviously, is out of the question, so it came down to whether Biden made Obama more electable or not.

I don't think it does, so I'm the lone 'no' voter. Richardson makes Obama more electable (Hispanic voters did not vote strongly for Obama in the primary). Someone from a swing state like Kansas would have made him more electable. Biden from Delaware? Not really.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Ok, vote splanation:

A vote for Hillary this past primary election was not a vote against Obama. Rather, a vote for Obama seemed to be more of a vote against Hillary - a vote for Edwards, for Biden, for Richardson was not a vote against Obama or Hillary, but a vote for those respective candidates.

With that in mind, Hillary is a bad choice, because the people that made Obama their choice have already said 'no' to Hillary. Edwards, obviously, is out of the question, so it came down to whether Biden made Obama more electable or not.

I don't think it does, so I'm the lone 'no' voter. Richardson makes Obama more electable (Hispanic voters did not vote strongly for Obama in the primary). Someone from a swing state like Kansas would have made him more electable. Biden from Delaware? Not really.
    I voted no as well. Biden may be able to deliver Delaware and I have heard Pennsylvania too The problem I think he presents is that he negates most of Baracks critique of McCain. He is an insider, out of touch, old, etc.

vCash

Biden started his Congressional career while McCain was still in the Hanoi Hilton.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Biden started his Congressional career while McCain was still in the Hanoi Hilton.
    So McCain is qualified to run a hotel, not a country.

vCash

So McCain is qualified to run a hotel, not a country.

Are you smokin' crack today? Your posts are getting lamer and more nonsensical with each one.

vCash

Are you smokin' crack today? Your posts are getting lamer and more nonsensical with each one.
    When we were younger, like say 14 and 11, when we would get into it my little brother acted the same way.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I liked how you tied his POW status to Biden's congressional career, the two which have nothing to do with one another. That is what I was referring to earlier as a wearing his military service on his sleeve, if his military record is not allowed to be examined then it shouldn't be used as a political tool either........thx for the example.

vCash

I liked how you tied his POW status to Biden's congressional career, the two which have nothing to do with one another. That is what I was referring to earlier as a wearing his military service on his sleeve, if his military record is not allowed to be examined then it shouldn't be used as a political tool either........thx for the example.

Nah, I was just pointing out that Biden has been a Washington insider for-****ing-ever. Time frame reference is all it was. Maybe you need a new Jump to Conclusions mat.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Ok, vote splanation:

Kansas isn't going to vote for Obama no matter who's on the ticket.

Hispanic voters are overwhelmingly polling for Obama right now.

Biden from Delaware locks up Pennsylvania, where he's massively popular. He also influences the blue-collar vote as well as Catholics.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Nah, I was just pointing out that Biden has been a Washington insider for-****ing-ever.
    I agree, but considering what he had to choose from........had to take the good with the bad.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rich View Post
    Biden from Delaware locks up Pennsylvania, where he's massively popular. He also influences the blue-collar vote as well as Catholics.
    Pennsylvania was in danger of slipping from the D column to the R column?

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer! View Post
    Pennsylvania was in danger of slipping from the D column to the R column?
    Only a three point lead for Obama in PA as of the latest poll I've seen. Then again, it was Rassmussen, so take it with a grain of salt.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Jeezus, if that's all it took to make BHO choose Biden, then he's got more problems than I've realized.