Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

I love primary election debates

For local elections, that is.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have been exposed to this guy: Frank Vondersaar, Democrat for Senate

http://vondersaar.googlepages.com/senate

His opening statement in the debate was that whole rambling screed there-just read it verbatim.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Re: I love primary election debates

And for the record, when this guy somehow actually got on the ballot in 2002 I voted for the fascist corrupt Theodore.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

3. 8/22/2008, 10:14 AM

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Nutjobio
    The military and intelligence apparatus must be de-politicized and driven by facts rather than fascist propaganda, the punitive use of the secret police and mental health system against political prisoner must be eliminated, and the constitutional separation of Church and State must be re-established.
    Fascistfascistfascistfascist.

Isn't there a psychology term for folks that suffer from this kind of stuff?
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Yeah, I think it's "Barking Nutter."

When he gave his speech at the state convention, you could feel the air moving from all the eyes rolling.

Seriously, every anwer he gave in the debate had something to do with fascism, etc.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

He sounds a lot like a Soviet leader circa 1943.