Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Is Hillary Trying to Sabotage Obama

We now have her campaign manager, Howard Wolfson, is saying that if the press had come forward with the John Edwards scandal.......she would won Iowa. He stops there but why bring it up, you want a redo?

I hope every democratic voter can see what Hillary is trying to do and make sure she's not a candidate in a '12 election if Obama loses.

Could a admin make this a pole if its a good question in their minds, I apparently don't have that priviledge.

vCash

Re: Is Hillary Trying to Sabotage Obama

Quote Originally Posted by soonersn20xx View Post
    We now have her campaign manager, Howard Wolfson, is saying that if the press had come forward with the John Edwards scandal.......she would won Iowa. He stops there but why bring it up, you want a redo?

I hope every democratic voter can see what Hillary is trying to do and make sure she's not a candidate in a '12 election if Obama loses.

Could a admin make this a pole if its a good question in their minds, I apparently don't have that priviledge.
    Become a sponsor and you can Post Poles and Gamble
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Olevet might even start liking you.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Olevet might even start liking you.
    Lets dont push it ok ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

She makes a good point. Afterall, if Edwards hadn't been on the ticket, she could have wrapped up the nomination. In effect, Edwards was her spoiler. Kinda like Ross Perot was for GHWB.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    She makes a good point. Afterall, if Edwards hadn't been on the ticket, she could have wrapped up the nomination. In effect, Edwards was her spoiler. Kinda like Ross Perot was for GHWB.
    Well after I posted this, a TV reporter stated that the polling data showed that 43% compared to 24% would voted for Obama if Edwards wasn't on the ticket..........so he actually would have won by a larger percentage. Howard Wolfson had to know this fact which makes me think that it's more of a case of sour grapes or a blatant attempt to create disharmony.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Well after I posted this, a TV reporter stated that the polling data showed that 43% compared to 24% would voted for Obama if Edwards wasn't on the ticket..........so he actually would have won by a larger percentage. Howard Wolfson had to know this fact which makes me think that it's more of a case of sour grapes or a blatant attempt to create disharmony.

Don't confuse the issue with the facts. This is about sewing discord among the Donks! Me likey.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

polling data from when?

from today or from when the voting occured

can't trust statistics based on hindsight all that well
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerboomer93 View Post
    polling data from when?

from today or from when the voting occured

can't trust statistics based on hindsight all that well
    This was exit polling data at the time of the caucus.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I think that recent history shows that a one-time prez candidate is only one-time. With that in mind, it must have been the letdown of a lifetime for Hillary to be told 'no thanks' by the voters. I mean, this is what she has prepared for ever since becoming Bill Clinton's wife! Everything she's done up to this point was in preparation to become a president, and not just any president, but the first woman president in American history! Why else would she put up with Bill for this long?! Companionship??? Pbthhh.

As such, she might be a little bitter on how things turned out and has chosen not to blame herself, but one rising star Democrat that became a more significant milestone than "first woman" in this era of media-driven political hype.

Hillary's presidential aspirations are not over, but her viable candidacy definitely is. Once a loser, always a loser in the eyes of the media and voting public.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

Richard Nixon????? "You won't have me to kick around anymore!"

Never say never till the fat lady sings!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash

If Obama loses and McCain gets into office it will be years before a republican gets back into the WH! If Obama gets in there he likely will do just as bad a job so I'm voting McCain!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

George Bush for King!!!

Call off the elections!!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

I hope she does sabotage him...they were made for each other!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

I hope she loses weight and does a spread for Hustler.
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

I once heard a TV reporter declare Al Gore president. I also saw on TV monkeys fly out of a person's butt--no wait, that was Bruce Almighty. Sorry.

And, if this causes strife within the the party, I'm for it. Go Hillary! I can't wait for that convention.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I didn't realize a cite was required for every statement that is made in this forum............if there is contention over the issue then one might be necessary.

Also, it's rather obvious that the right would relish in this..........so if you don't have anything significant to add to the topic maybe you shouldn't.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Hillary needs liposuction and a boob job.

The AP says so.

http://www.AssociatedPressHillaryBoobAndFatFund.com
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

I think I'm being admonished.

I did add something positive. I love the fact there is going to be a crack in the Dem Matrix--and it's going to have long term repercussions.

I didn't realize a cite was required for every statement that is made in this forum....
    I never said you did. I only made the statement I saw Al Gore get announced President--and monkeys flew out of somebody's butt.