Thread: dang it!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

dang it!

We were gonna go see Batman but they had a ginormous water main bust out in front of Mrs. Homey's hospital and now no one can get to the ER.

I asked her WTF she's gonna do to fix the problem, and she gave me one of those, "don't mess with me Buster! I'm the house supervisor this weekend" looks. I thought about asking her if she needed a shovel from the garage. But I didn't. I asked her if I could go alone. I got another icey stare.

I make it a policy never to "deal" with Mrs. Homey.

I hope she gets back in time for us to go see it.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Re: dang it!

Meh. You're not missing anything if you don't see it. It sucks.
    Well, crap.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: dang it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedJed View Post
    Meh. You're not missing anything if you don't see it. It sucks.
    it's a neo-conservative fairy tale that justifies Leo Strauss' concept of the "noble lie".

but, other than that (and WAY too many scene ending "one liners" and Christian Bale's "husky voice")...it's pretty good.
    “someone's controlling the vibes!"--apache dropout