Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Terminator Salvation trailer

How bout that trailer with Dark Knight for the fourth Terminator installment?

Apparently, they're going to pretend that the third movie never happened and it will be kind of stand-alone like Batman Begins being independent (but related) of the earlier nipple suit movies.

Christian Bale (yay!) will once again turn everything he touches into gold. They also will be having an Austrian bodybuilder (who is NOT named Arnold, sorry) to play the T-800.

Spoiler warning but not really: The alleged ending is already posted online. Whoopsies. Just type "Terminator Salvation ending" into Google and you'll find it.

Thoughts?

vCash

Re: Terminator Salvation trailer

Hasta LaVista Babay!

vCash

There's also this one.

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    How bout that trailer with Dark Knight for the fourth Terminator installment?

Apparently, they're going to pretend that the third movie never happened and it will be kind of stand-alone like Batman Begins being independent (but related) of the earlier nipple suit movies.

Christian Bale (yay!) will once again turn everything he touches into gold. They also will be having an Austrian bodybuilder (who is NOT named Arnold, sorry) to play the T-800.

Spoiler warning but not really: The alleged ending is already posted online. Whoopsies. Just type "Terminator Salvation ending" into Google and you'll find it.

Thoughts?

I dont think they are pretending the third one never happened. This one is probably just picking up a couple of years after the nukes were launched.

Oh, and way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

vCash

My understanding is that it would follow the timeline of the Sarah Connor Chronicles television show, as opposed to the timeline of the Terminator 3 movie, thus pretending the third one didn't happen.

vCash

So did the 3rd one really happen then or was it Terminated?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonermix's Avatar
    vCash

i'm going to put this one into the "shoulda killed this franchise off a long time ago" section
    < this space reserved for something clever >

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 shaun4411's Avatar
    vCash

i just hope they dont have a hot terminator. cause i dont want to root for the bad guy.(girl)
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

vCash

Since nobody's posted the actual trailer, heh.

I think there will be plenty of bad guys to root against (or for) in this "future," based on the trailer. Love the music, btw.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonermix View Post
    i'm going to put this one into the "shoulda killed this franchise off a long time ago" section
    Yup. I actually put it into the "should not have been a franchise" section. Seriously, Judgement Day sucked balls. The graphics were cool with the liquid thing, that was it.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MR2-Sooner86's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Yup. I actually put it into the "should not have been a franchise" section. Seriously, Judgement Day sucked balls. The graphics were cool with the liquid thing, that was it.
    Loved By The People
    "you are a disgusting pig and should be punished for such vile language. Would you like your mom to see that you wrote that? YOU=Disgusting pig."
    "you lack any semblance of taste and suggest substandard upbringing and education"
    "Guess what? You're a ****ing dildo!"
    "You're an asshat!"
    "racist pig by any chance?"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    You go to hell.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

I was about to pull it out and whack it when this trailer came on. I felt like Dolemite with a white sock.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Hot Rod's Avatar
    vCash

I want to thank the guy who yelled "OH MY GOD!" after it revealed the title at the end. He got the nerd award in our auditorium.
    Ahahahaha...I like it!

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, I think it would be a good thing if veritittay would post even less.

I would also like to pretend that the thrid one didn't happen. Or that I didn't pay to see it...
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 shaun4411's Avatar
    vCash

i suppose that sort of explains why he looked a tad thin in dark knight.

after some investigating, he signed to do three terminator movies.
    I'm tired of chasing my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by shaun4411 View Post
    i suppose that sort of explains why he looked a tad thin in dark knight.

after some investigating, he signed to do three terminator movies.
    I actually looked this up (I read a lot, I am not a nerd). Christian Bale decided not to regain all that Batman weight of the first one because he wanted Batman to not be the power guy, but be agile and fast.

They really aren't letting on a lot about these movies, but from my understanding, the future has to happen at some point (even if it later doesn't happen, lolz) so that people and cyborgs can be sent back in time. I believe that James Cameron wanted to make this vision a reality at one point. The scenes showing "one possible future" were far too popular in the movies to not go that route. The best scenes of the new TV show "Sarah Connor Chronicles" was the flash forwards to the future.

So, just so that we have some idea of what to expect, here's the "one possible future" scenes I remember from the TV and movies. Please add in any. I'm omitting the third movie, because I hated its direction and because I think they're going to pretend it didn't happen. Shhh! Let's never speak of Terminator 3 again...

First movie: Kyle Reese (spoiler warning: Anytime you think he's going to die, he doesn't in the upcoming movie!) is next to a construction site and the sounds remind him of the future. A lot of lasers (thank you, 1984 technology). A lot of skull crushing. Would the terminators really line up that many human skulls in a row just to crush them with their little cyborg footsies?

Another flashback later in a dream. Reese enters the hideout and rests while looking at Sarah Connor's picture she receives at the end of the first movie. Kids watching television, which turns out to be holding a fire. Others hunting rats for food. Doggies bark when a terminator enters.

Second movie: Flying hunter killers. A lot of walking cyborg skeletons without the living human tissue. Humans fight with less techie weapons, but use older vehicles and other means to elude cyborg attacks.

TV show: Rubber skinned T-600s! Human torture... or something that makes the guys all tired and stuff while captured. Reprogrammed terminators help humans overtake time travel machine, followed by getting sent back in time to help ensure Connor survival. Cyborgs used not only to attack, but also gather supplies for Skynet.

Thoughts?